Off to Portugal tomorrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Well we are off tomorrow to the above staying in monte Gordo for some sun sea and plenty of ale.Be great to see a few more daggers out there,stay in touch on here if anyone recommends a decent night out somewhere.Safe journey to all and have a great time.
Auntie Merge

Have a fab time and remember what happens on tour stays on tour.
Dagdale

Have a good trip lads and any other dagger who goes over, hopefully the boys may roster up a match and make it even better, I must admit when I saw that coach run into Helmond's ground a couple years back and all what splendid time followed there 's no better feeling than going abroad on tour.
IanC

First night in monte gordo we have had a blast,one thing sticks out the locals are so lovely and seem so pleased to see some english.(makes a change).
Nice place lots of market stalls and stuff going for kids,lights up lovely at night.
Game or no game very pleased to be here.
Simmo

Donner Kebab in silver foil for dinner last night Ian?
diggerdagger1

Leftovers for breakfast?

3.12am posting......I was expecting at least 7am.

Enjoy yourself!!!
IanC

Ha ha not yet simmo but i know where it is so it will happen.
Are you here mate.
Sagres

Enjoy the Sagres & Super Bock
IanC

Both going down extremely well especially the super bock
NBDag

Have been looking at the photos from the training so far in Portugal, and those released before of training in England and I haven't been able to spot Whitely in any of them. I think I saw somewhere that he had surgery at some point this summer, so is he still recovering from that? Or is he not present due to any other reason? Or of course have none of the photos picked up his face and people out there have seen him?
IanC

Spoke to some of the boys last night and yes corey was there.
IanC

At the training camp now,stadium and facilities are fantastic.Spoke with stilly,dazza and jim stannard everything going well and the lads are having another bike ride!
Theyre loving it.Came back in the stadium from training pitch and are watching shrewsbury playing we think fleetwood and weve said hi to abbs.
IanC

Off to have a few ales and stillys invited us back for the afternoon session,now wheres me boots.
TommyD&R

Any recognisable trialists there?
IanC

None that weve seen yet mate,correction on team playing shrews it was ebbsfleet!