Money making games coming up

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Lets not forget how they mixed us all up with MKDons fans that day.So Im not sure I believe it cant be done.Obviously with animal fans like Portsmouth you have to be cautious but In a 6000 capacity ground that rarely gets more than 2000 in,I cant see any actual logistical reason to not give them 3000 tickets if they want them.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Agree they could / should be getting more than 1500 but I think labelling Portsmouth as "animal fans" is OTT and pretty out of order to be honest. :roll:
Diggerthedog

I post over a month ago this situation would happen, MD apparently knew better in his player interview. This one they got wrong now us the fans have to deal with opposing fans amongst us, might even put a few off.
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Agree they could / should be getting more than 1500 but I think labelling Portsmouth as "animal fans" is OTT and pretty out of order to be honest. :roll:
Not if you know what they are capable of. When I have witnessed some of their conduct over the years Daggers fans have a right to feel worried.

To learn that they are going to be mixed up with us is something I wont be looking forward to and am a bit surprised there is no comment by the Club.
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:Agree they could / should be getting more than 1500 but I think labelling Portsmouth as "animal fans" is OTT and pretty out of order to be honest. :roll:
Yes obviously not all of them !!.... but they do have an away "firm" which compares to others like the Soul crew of Cardiff,The Chelsea Headhunters,Millwall bushwackers and of course our local chaps West Hams ICF.So I apologise for offending the decent supporters of Portsmouth and even you dagger4ever if its necessary but I remain firm in my belief and 1st hand knowledge that they do have some idiots among their following.

Have a look at this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FHD_O_AT6c

There are many other youtube incidents,this 1st one highlights Portsmouth's 657 crew getting tickets in the home end.

and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIytv7KT8r0
dagger4eva

Bow to your superior knowledge mate - I can only say that I personally have never heard anything bad said regarding their fans.

The comment of "animal fans" was a complete generalisation too which I had the problem with. I don't believe for a second that their "animal" eliment isnt anything other than the absolute minority!

That aside, I never look forward to sharing our home, terrace space with fans from the opposition, whoever they are. Next Saturday will be no different!
ARNU

They can have the whole sieve if they want.Just needs to be policed well and fans kept segregated.Portsmouth although not a garrison town as such does have a naval history and Military police can be seen at night times in all these places rounding up pissed up squaddies.Colchester,Southampton and Aldershot also unsurprisingly have quite a hooligan element(Not all squaddies but strange coincidence).
Daggers No 2 Fan

Diggerthedog wrote:I post over a month ago this situation would happen, MD apparently knew better in his player interview. This one they got wrong now us the fans have to deal with opposing fans amongst us, might even put a few off.
You also said that Oxford would sell out without a doubt. Did they even half fill the TBS?
You can't really blame someone for thinking you're best ignored with that sort of success rate really.
Diggerthedog

Making provisions has no cost on monies lost is the most cost effective way.
Dagdale

Well I dont know about all the people I know down the daggers as of yet, but I certainly would say sod making a extra few bob and lets get the real fact here, we all pay our dues to the club because we love supporting them through thick and thin and a major part of that is we want to be in a safe and non aggressive environment, that is quite a big part at why I love lower depths here in the football league. As a 58 yr old and witnessed to many awful things especially in the late 70's and 80's and hope I'm right to say I have the confidence in the hierachys of our club and plod to keep one step above it all and I'm certainly going to vacant out of the club well before kick off (not the normal 14.55 although I hear its a `15.07). Unfortunately pending on coming results Saturday could be a pressure cooker of a game and a higher than normal possibility of a few nutters about.