Deleted thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dagdale wrote:Why, cant when away following of less that 300 which at this level is quite the norm be put into the corner rack of the sieve? Ever since I've been coming to our ground now its mostly just a wasted area, you know the six to eight pens or so coming onto the corner of the TBS? After all didn't they put Pompey and Southend in there once or twice? Know the first thing to shout from is what about food/drink kiosk/ toilet, entrance and exit, well I'm sure fitting it all in there isn't going to take Albert Einstein. Last season we shared toilets/refreshments with a number of well supported clubs without hardly a whimper, I think problem can sometime arouse at close proximity in under tunnel with people already a bit under with booze on pre- entry to ground with a bit of high octane inside on what's happening above with the first 45. Just hope we don't get dragged out of TBS long term because its certainly created a far better atmosphere and sure know the singing helps push the team on, and all what club and fans have worked together on and given it a blessing will be gone for a long time and be sad if its lost.

300 Dageale I will give you 1800 reasons why and its starts with a £ sign