Deleted Thread - Explaination

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
admin
Site Admin

To explain why I deleted the thread from earlier, I did it for a few reasons.

1. I didn't want my website to be showing things like this which could prove harmful to club profile and some our fellow supporters, I set this website up to raise the profile of the club not to hinder. Of course we are going to say the truth on here from time to time but I only say things because I want what's best for the club (assuming everyone else on here thinks the same).

2. In the nicest way possible, I felt there were a lot of inaccuracies to the story given on here, I actually don't think any Daggers fans did a lot wrong. I wasn't involved in the incident, I saw it from a distance whilst being served at the bar, but I truly felt our supporters only acted in self defence. I could go into more detail

3. I didn't feel here was the right place for that kind of message. If you really felt there was a problem, why not contact the club first hand, I felt the post on here was the incorrect choice.

With all that being considered I felt the post had to go. Auntie Merge (one of my moderators) asked me about it and she felt I was being harsh, I respect her opinion and thank her again for all her help but it wasn't my opinion.

End of the day, I only acted because I felt it was best and genuinely want what's best for the club and all supporters. It wasn't meant to offend anyone or have a go at anyone. I hope you can all see where I'm coming from even if you don't fully agree with me

Thanks
durnzo

No need to explain yourself mate, you, and the other moderators, do a great job running the site for ****** all and if you want to take something down you can. It might upset some people, and people may disagree (I have in the past) but you're the ones putting the time and effort in so if you feel it's in the best interest of the site then crack on. Obviously if you take one of mine down I'll proper spit the dummy, but that's how it goes.

I too think that their fans were the ones mainly causing the grief, but as stated earlier I was more interested in getting my 4 pound pint of flat carling safe!! You lot do a brilliant job on here, keep it up.
admin
Site Admin

durnzo wrote:No need to explain yourself mate, you, and the other moderators, do a great job running the site for ****** all and if you want to take something down you can. It might upset some people, and people may disagree (I have in the past) but you're the ones putting the time and effort in so if you feel it's in the best interest of the site then crack on. Obviously if you take one of mine down I'll proper spit the dummy, but that's how it goes.

I too think that their fans were the ones mainly causing the grief, but as stated earlier I was more interested in getting my 4 pound pint of flat carling safe!! You lot do a brilliant job on here, keep it up.
Cheers mate, much appreciated