AFC Fylde

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

This, well before the draw was made was 'the away game' that was my number one focus and to be drawn in August was a right gem. Looks a really impressive stadium with very good facilities and tying in with a Blackpool weekend so really hope the coach is pretty full and the few stragglers like myself get vocal, have a few, and roar the boys on well and make it a fifth game without defeat. To my knowledge as they're a fairly new outfit formed in 1988 we have not met them before so suppose other than there coach Challinor and Jack Muldoon who seems to have done the circuits don't know much about them. Anyway I reckon our forward line will carry on the good work and a good win here 3-1 and with four games with a spanner in the works in the defence area John will at last make the change or two we all want to see, forward to the summit!
Dags58

I was wondering what team Stilly will being putting out today and maybe he will make some changes at the back as the forward line will always score for fun with Corey being on fire so far.
Today we should score bundles like Maidenhead with Tarpey scoring all 4 goals against AFC Fylde midweek maybe Cheek can start scoring like him and what team do you think we will start with today.
Mark

Would put Robson at the back instead of Lokko and start Robinson. If Sparkes was fit I'd consider going 352 at this stage to give us a bit more solidity.

Would also be looking to get Luke Howell in the squad. Edit: may also bring in Adams for Fejiri to give us a real extra midfielder, leaving Corey and Ferrier wide.

Not sure what I'd do up top. Neither Cheek or Hawkins seem to be clicking at the moment. Persevere with Cheek I guess.
Dags58

I agree totally with you and Cheek will come good soon scoring goals but strange that Robinson and Hawkins were both called up by Mick Payne for England C squad last season and now can't even get into the starting 11 this season.We can't keep letting in sloppy goals at the back and need to catchup with Aldershot who are pulling away at the moment.
The Romford Dagger

3-2 Dagenham or 4-2 Dagenham I'll go for
NBDag

Line up sees Robinson replace Lokko and Robson drop back which is pleasing to see. Hopefully the unbeaten streak continues.

On a side note, Ned Keating again isn't at the Daggers game this week. Does anyone know who it is from the post that now does the coverage for us?
Dagger83

0-0 written all over this
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
DevonDagger

NBDag wrote:Line up sees Robinson replace Lokko and Robson drop back which is pleasing to see. Hopefully the unbeaten streak continues.

On a side note, Ned Keating again isn't at the Daggers game this week. Does anyone know who it is from the post that now does the coverage for us?
Jacob Ranson (https://twitter.com/JacobRanson27) has been covering them a little, recently. However not at the game today... bigger things in the shape of Grays v Redbridge
Pondfield Dagger

1-1 HT both teams score again , what a money earner. lets have a good second half for once.