YouTube Highlights

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kBO2InITI

8 minutes, with commentary. Very good stuff by the club. Hoping this stays for away matches too!
Dagger83

Great highlights. Much improved from previous seasons.

Just checking though, is the sound dodgy for everyone? It was about a second ahead of the video?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Richie

Yep, a second or so ahead for me too.
BB-Dagger

The sound is a second or so out of sync with play and the ebbsfleet highlights even had the penalty taken before they showed the foul that led to it! But this is a new service isn't it? So let's give it time and I'm sure it will improve.
DagenHammer87

We're doing so much better on all social media platforms since we bought the new woman in.

It's little things like the silly videos we put together around the club and on match days that will give us a bit more exposure and bring more people through the gates.

Pleased to see Glyn bringing a bit of business nous to the club and trying to get us a bit more up to date.

Coupled with the great work John is doing on the pitch, things are looking very good.
Simmo

The social side is curently being carried out by David and Youcef. David ends his year's placement with the club this week but Youcef is ready to take over. The commentary in the video is down to Youcef who is already bringing new ideas like this to the table.
Dagger83

Simmo wrote:The social side is curently being carried out by David and Youcef. David ends his year's placement with the club this week but Youcef is ready to take over. The commentary in the video is down to Youcef who is already bringing new ideas like this to the table.
Well thank them from me. Great progress being made. This Youcef chap seems like a decent commentator.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Simmo

James Glass is doing the commentary. Youcef is editing the videos and mixing it with the commentary. We understand the free matchday commentary is being well received. Sadly James can't make every game but hopes to cover the majority of them with Mick Payne or one of the non-playing players providing the analysis. We will try to inform when he is or isn't providing commentary during the week leading up to the games.
Dagger83

Thanks, the whole team deserve praise. As someone who lives 200 miles away, getting decent highlights is great.
davei

As someone who lives 8,000 or so miles away, these video highlites are great, just watched Saturday's win. Not sure who to thank for throwing them up, but to me at least it means a lot and I am very grateful.

Thanks.

dave