Balls to the lot of you

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Warning ;don't go making travel arrangements Rovers drawn at home as well cant see Police allowing them both to play on same day
NickMurphy

Not too bad, new ground to tick off and we have a decent chance providing they don't hit a purple patch.

Still, is that 5 of 7 FA Cup 1st Round draws against L1 sides for us now?
Pondfield Dagger

Could have been worse? really

260 mile round trip against a team who were in the championship last year whos side currently includes marlon harwood, sam baldock, nicky shorey, andy reid, scott wagstuff, marlon pack

also I see they won 4-2 away from home at the weekend.....their in a false league position, no doubt about it.....
Auntie Merge

Pondfield Dagger wrote:Could have been worse? really

260 mile round trip against a team who were in the championship last year whos side currently includes marlon harwood, sam baldock, nicky shorey, andy reid, scott wagstuff, marlon pack

also I see they won 4-2 away from home at the weekend.....their in a false league position, no doubt about it.....
I was thinking MK Dons or Rotherham away.
DaggerSince92

Thank you FA for good draw
NickMurphy

I've seen a few times now that the way they'll determine who plays on the Sunday between the Bristol clubs will be via a coin toss - which seems a bit odd.
SUSSEX DAGGER

NickMurphy wrote:I've seen a few times now that the way they'll determine who plays on the Sunday between the Bristol clubs will be via a coin toss - which seems a bit odd.
Wont the fact we have a JPT game the following Tuesday be a factor Nick?
NickMurphy

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
NickMurphy wrote:I've seen a few times now that the way they'll determine who plays on the Sunday between the Bristol clubs will be via a coin toss - which seems a bit odd.
Wont the fact we have a JPT game the following Tuesday be a factor Nick?
That's what I thought, but there's nothing stopping them shifting the game to the Friday. I see York have requested their fixture remain on the Saturday so hopefully we'll have an answer by the end of the day.