Zavon against Exeter

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TheLion

Anyone know if Zavon is available for Saturday? Just watched WB's interview on DaggersPlayer and there was no mention of Zavon when he explained the changes he made against Mansfield, so I have no idea why he was missing against Mansfield.
matt_drfc

TheLion wrote:Anyone know if Zavon is available for Saturday? Just watched WB's interview on DaggersPlayer and there was no mention of Zavon when he explained the changes he made against Mansfield, so I have no idea why he was missing against Mansfield.
I know a close friend of his died and saw someone say he was missing due to personal reasons, so I guess that's it.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

matt_drfc wrote:
TheLion wrote:Anyone know if Zavon is available for Saturday? Just watched WB's interview on DaggersPlayer and there was no mention of Zavon when he explained the changes he made against Mansfield, so I have no idea why he was missing against Mansfield.
I know a close friend of his died and saw someone say he was missing due to personal reasons, so I guess that's it.
Sad to hear, we could have used him against Mansfield as well, particularly in the last half hour. Hope he's alright and back next week
SouthendSuperstars

Think Shola Ameobi is far better than that Avon lady...