This forum does make me laugh

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

We’re 2nd in the league – unbeaten after 7 games – have scored a huge number of goals in that time with a goal of the month competition that wouldn’t look out of place as a goal of the season competition – have a team that is playing some fantastic, attacking football – injuries are so far at an absolute minimum (well done John Gowens) – crowds are gradually increasing – the club took swift action to kick out and ban the knuckle draggers – the pitch is in superb nick – we have a lovely decorated clubhouse – Glyn Hopkins’ addition means we no longer have to succumb to the 1st bid for one of our players – and we get to watch the Glenn Tamplin circus unfold without it affecting us.

And still….. all this forum seems to be is 1 long moan and groan!

If you ask me, now is an absolute superb time to be a Dagger!!!

Rant/Moan (yes I realise the irony) over :lol:
steeevooo

Oi, there's far too much positivity in that message!!
Diggerthedog

Still Out
Voice of reason

Brilliant
ARNU

Might be better if they'd put a bleeding roof over Bury road end and called it the will antwi stand.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:We’re 2nd in the league – unbeaten after 7 games – have scored a huge number of goals in that time with a goal of the month competition that wouldn’t look out of place as a goal of the season competition – have a team that is playing some fantastic, attacking football – injuries are so far at an absolute minimum (well done John Gowens) – crowds are gradually increasing – the club took swift action to kick out and ban the knuckle draggers – the pitch is in superb nick – we have a lovely decorated clubhouse – Glyn Hopkins’ addition means we no longer have to succumb to the 1st bid for one of our players – and we get to watch the Glenn Tamplin circus unfold without it affecting us.

And still….. all this forum seems to be is 1 long moan and groan!

If you ask me, now is an absolute superb time to be a Dagger!!!

Rant/Moan (yes I realise the irony) over :lol:
That's because you spend your life on Twitteri doing a Burnett job on poor old Wenger