Fans forum

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Given the lack of any conversation about tonights Fans Forum should we be worried about being crushed in any stampede trying to enter ??

Cant go myself as theres some paint drying on my kitchen wall Id like to watch (Not really I've got work) but is anyone else attending ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Chigwellian

I didn't go either.... Just fed up with the usual twaddle that is spoken from the panel
IanC

Amazing night so much more exciting info than normally.So here goes,we have got shed loads of money and are trying to pull off a major transfer shock which could see up to five players coming in.By the end of next season the TBS will be home end,the seive away end and bury road will have a roof,we are hoping to have crowds up to 3000 and are changing our name to havering f.c. Macdonalds will take over catering and the drum as been banned for the rest of the season as will anyone seen or heard trying to encourage the team instead of moaning.Wayne as also said he is ditching his civvy look and will be wearing track suits from now on,ya missed a good night.
admin
Site Admin

Some Feedback.
Not much to tell really.

- One of my main points about lack of attendence came up a bit, the board reckon that they are also very concerned about the current attendence. (One bloke came up with a daft idea about changing our name to include Havering)

- Wayne main a brief comment saying that he wishes we were more vocal. Something I agree with

- Wayne also mentioned trying address recent poor form

- Zavon Hines has been spoke to about a new contract but Zavon wishes to keep his options open

- Players such as Sean Shields and Matt Saunders are not being included in the side because Wayne doesn't feel there ready yet for various reasons

- Wayne explained why he realised a few players, Gracco and Reed because they wasn't good enough for this level, Josh Scott although been great for the club, Wayne felt he needed a fresh start, Louis Dennis didn't have the right commitment levels.
FullMetalDagger

admin wrote:Some Feedback.

- Wayne main a brief comment saying that he wishes we were more vocal. Something I agree with

- Zavon Hines has been spoke to about a new contract but Zavon wishes to keep his options open

- Players such as Sean Shields and Matt Saunders are not being included in the side because Wayne doesn't feel there ready yet for various reasons
This doesn't surprise me. Must be a bit disheartening considering we were louder in a relegation scrap.
Daggers No 2 Fan

admin wrote:

Did he mention addressing our throw ins? Or short corner routines that result in our players getting caught offside.
Surely Saunders isn't getting in the side because he'll only get injured walking out for kick off.
If Shields isn't ready but Azeez is, I'd seriously question what makes someone ready.
ARNU

Why not have a designated singing area.Only allowed in if you sing all the time and bang that drum repetitively with no apparent rhythm.Alternatively the 4 of you could carry on standing behind me and get on with it as normal singing obscure songs about blind man Murphy or that fat bloke you all hate from crawley.Dagg-er nerm,Dagg-er nerm Dagg-er nerm !! Is also a bit tired.I rarely bother now.

What Im really saying is get some songs.
Chigwellian

admin wrote: - Wayne main a brief comment saying that he wishes we were more vocal.
When a supporter showed some 'vocal' against Mansfield away, he was threatened with a banning order by Steve Thompson.

I was only told this whilst waiting for the coach at the last away game
Daggers No 2 Fan

Chigwellian wrote:
admin wrote: - Wayne main a brief comment saying that he wishes we were more vocal.
When a supporter showed some 'vocal' against Mansfield away, he was threatened with a banning order by Steve Thompson.

I was only told this whilst waiting for the coach at the last away game
Yep, everyone knows that Steve Thompson would threaten anyone with a banning order for making a bit of noise.

There's no way that the person could have been doing something they shouldn't be. Definitely not.
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:Why not have a designated singing area.Only allowed in if you sing all the time and bang that drum repetitively with no apparent rhythm.Alternatively the 4 of you could carry on standing behind me and get on with it as normal singing obscure songs about blind man Murphy or that fat bloke you all hate from crawley.Dagg-er nerm,Dagg-er nerm Dagg-er nerm !! Is also a bit tired.I rarely bother now.

What Im really saying is get some songs.
Hahhaha brilliant
Lcbdagger

Can understand the theory behind Shields for example not playing if the management team consider he isn't ready... But as already mentioned players like Azeez have done nothing to prove why they are certainties to start

happy seeing Shields get game time... would be nice to get more than 4 minutes though
speedy

Judging by what Wayne said at the Forum, he really rates this Azeez fella and say's we haven't seen the best of him, really? let's hope there is a shed load more to come from him and the sooner the better.
ARNU

Im still Waynes greatest fan but I think having seen him have that Wycombe meltdown and the way he rages on the touchline at times I bet he's a man who dosent take criticism well.I bet he don't like being told I think you are wrong especially by any young player daring to question his authority.Some people get off on power don't they ? A football manager has the influence to make or break a player,its a position of power and if you piss them off by doing or saying something that isn't what they want its "My way or the highway".Ok Shields is young but Saunders is a good player on his day certainly no worse than Bingham or Howell.I reckon the Boss don't like him.
FullMetalDagger

ARNU wrote: What Im really saying is get some songs.
Sadly new songs rarely take off, which is odd.
it used to be a funny idea for a song spread like a fire. now it's just usually 5 people try and start summin, no one responds, song dies on the vine.
ARNU

I don't think we have the energy for singing.Different at away games we're like a noisy out of tune choir but we really give it some,I start a fair few myself sometimes.At home theres too much space between us all so if you start one up people look at you like your a bit retarded. The boy has gone to Exeter today,I gotta work so cant go, he loves a sing song.But what are our songs ? Theres about 3 plus the obscure murphy and Steve evans rants oh and all the pikey ones we save for Southend and Gillingham.And we don't even have our own end.......(Just getting my coat)