Another winger

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggers No 2 Fan

So I see we've signed yet another winger.

Do we really need another one? And one that hasn't been playing at a league below ours?
matt_drfc

Cover for Hines' injury I guess
speedy

Another kick in the nuts for Sean Shields. Glad for the boy being called up to the Irish U21's but how do they assess him, he hardly has time to impress anyone during the short period of time he is actualy on the pitch. Come on Wayne give the kid a chance, who know's he might just be the breath of fresh air we need right now.
Phippo

Not sure why it's an "emergency loan", and why this guy, but we can live in hope! Doubt if Cambridge fans are too fussed to be losing him, but hope I'm wrong. I too would like Sean Shields to be given more time on the pitch, especially as "others" are persevered with when not producing the goods.
Mark

Emergency loan is a misleading term. It is just a short term loan, ie, less than window to window.

I think we actually need a winger. We only have Hines Elito and Shields, one of which is missing and one deemed not ready. Azeez is being played out of position.
NickMurphy

I'm relatively happy with Chambers, had a decent record with York last season and it gives us another option in the short-term. I like Shields, but I don't think he's ready for a regular starting place just yet.