TOO MANY NO LOOK PASSES

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

Don't think Ferrier was having a great game but I was surprised he was taken of.

With Sutton going forward to find the win, if they ball breaks to Ferrier you know he has the control and power with the ball at his feet to be able to beat a man, or at the very least hold the opposition off to allow others to get forward.

Kandi looked good at least. Shame his good work down the left didn't result in a goal.

(Lovely football for the first as well by the way, topped off by a fantastic finish from Corey).
Mark

Fejiri looks to have no confidence at all. There's 2 ways he can solve this. Number 1 is work his nuts off to protect his full back and do simple things first. At the moment he isn't doing this. Number 2 is spend some time out of the firing line. I fear it may have to be the second as he's had enough chances to apply himself and not taken them.
Diggerthedog

Think Fejiri is suffering from the two awful challenges he was on the end of last season. Since those challenges and he return he does not look the same player.
leewilson

Saturday's game is a toughie too. I've noticed we seem to be very unlucky with the fixture calendar so far. We seem to be playing teams as they're hitting form. Even Hartlepool played us after they'd won 2 in a row.
Kevin

To echo many of the above sentiments, we just didn't apply ourselves to the conditions as well as Sutton did. Personally, I'd like to see a fit Scotty Doe back asap for a bit of leadership on the pitch.

Do very much like the look of the new chap Kandi - I'd have no issue with him starting Saturday, especially if Cheek is still out injured.

Alas, I very much dislike the look of Jake Howells. He must've been decent to have secured professional football contracts in the past, can only guess it's his injuries that have left him now appearing unable to walk properly - let alone look like he can play football.
Chigwellian

ARNU wrote:Is it just me irritated by the flash touches? Sure it looks great when it comes off and if we'd have won I doubt I'd have raised it. Passing was poor anyway. I spose if you play on a plastic pitch it's faster so a wet grass one was right up Sutton street.
Doesn't like you like quick, one touch passing nor the hoof ball.... do you like watching football ?
ARNU

I like hoofball when it's done well. The one touch stuff is great when it comes off. But when you're playing a good team in harsh conditions and it's 1-1 with minutes to go keeping it simple would be well advised. Maybe we wouldn't have conceded in the 93rd minute had we kept it simple.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !