If guilty....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Wouldn't say it's offensive or anything, just maybe a little uncalled for
Richie

ARNU wrote:
Richie wrote:
ARNU wrote:I think players being convicted of sexual assault/rape despite there being some on here are who ok with that, really is a difficult crime for me to forgive.Let them work in a factory or something where they can at least pale into obscurity but to have them employed in a glamourous high paid job and being on the telly reminding their victims and basically saying ****** you Im free while your life has turned to shit is disgracefull.
I highly doubt he's well paid at Oldham
I don't think its the pay that offends me Richie, though I aint over joyed at the fact he probably continues a pretty comfortable life style.Its the fact that his victims family and friends have to watch him on tv doing his happy dance and just rubbing it in.Id happily stick a bayonet thru his liver if he ever inflicted that on me and my family.Imagine your loved ones killed by a maniac like him and ask yourself would you want to see his ugly mug on telly week in week out having a great old time.Maybe Im a bit sensitive but I can assure you my anger aint bravado.
I certainly see where you're coming from Arnu, but we'll agree to disagree on this one.
ARNU

[quote="Richie
I highly doubt he's well paid at Oldham[/quote]

I don't think its the pay that offends me Richie, though I aint over joyed at the fact he probably continues a pretty comfortable life style.Its the fact that his victims family and friends have to watch him on tv doing his happy dance and just rubbing it in.Id happily stick a bayonet thru his liver if he ever inflicted that on me and my family.Imagine your loved ones killed by a maniac like him and ask yourself would you want to see his ugly mug on telly week in week out having a great old time.Maybe Im a bit sensitive but I can assure you my anger aint bravado.[/quote]

I certainly see where you're coming from Arnu, but we'll agree to disagree on this one.[/quote]
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

I am aware of the rehabilitation of offenders act and 2nd chances are probably correct under normal circumstances.Dont think these cases we've talked about are quite normal circumstances.Yep,happy to leave it now Rich. 8-)
ARNU

matt_drfc wrote:Wouldn't say it's offensive or anything, just maybe a little uncalled for
Depends how you read it.Uncalled for certainly.
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Wouldn't say it's offensive or anything, just maybe a little uncalled for
Depends how you read it.Uncalled for certainly.
Yeah it's more than likely he's stating the obvious, but it's more to annoy you than anything
DiggerDagger1

ARNU wrote:I am aware of the rehabilitation of offenders act
Some things fall outside of the rehabilitation.

I am not allowed to be employed, directly or indirectly by the police due to a conviction for punching someone on a train during a scrap - 25 years ago!! Yet murderers can be rolled out unremorsely as roll models for kids! Funny old world!
Tranced

Sorry if I offended you, Arnu. It was, as pointed out above, meant to get at you, that's all. Not in a nasty way, more to just get one over you.

Also, I nor anyone else is defending rapists, murderers etc. but each crime is unique, no matter how it may seem on the surface. We only get to hear the basics of what did or didn't happen in the majority of crimes.

A side note; I didn't say what I did "behind the safety of my laptop" - I'd have said it to your face too, and possibly thought better of it after. I say all sorts which requires an apology after.
Ilford Dagger

In the last few years both Lee Hughes & Luke McCormick have come back to League football after being convicted & jailed for Manslaughter, they also didn't serve their full terms & especially in Hughes' case have shown no remorse. I don't believe they should have come back & Hughes' goal celebrations are especially in bad taste bearing in mind his crimes at least any celebrations should be muted.
ARNU

Tranced wrote:Sorry if I offended you, Arnu. It was, as pointed out above, meant to get at you, that's all. Not in a nasty way, more to just get one over you.

Also, I nor anyone else is defending rapists, murderers etc. but each crime is unique, no matter how it may seem on the surface. We only get to hear the basics of what did or didn't happen in the majority of crimes.

A side note; I didn't say what I did "behind the safety of my laptop" - I'd have said it to your face too, and possibly thought better of it after. I say all sorts which requires an apology after.
After a few days and a bit of clear thinking I do accept it was banter rather than any real deep routed nastiness.I accept your apology and consider the matter closed.Regarding your side note....I'd hope you don't actually go round saying things like that to anyone with a daughters face,Im sure your fighting skills are reasonable but not so good you could fend off some crazy ****** with a petrol driven chainsaw jumping out on you in the dark LOL!!
ARNU

Whatever he did or didn't do its not looking too good is it ?
http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/c ... _1_3458668