If guilty....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Masked Man

I'd like to see him swing!

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk ... usurv=skip

If any players happen to be reading this, you don't need to be told this kind of behaviour isn't acceptable anywhere in society.... If you know anyone behaving in such a way, don't think twice about grassing them up. Don't let scum give you all a bad name!!

And to think we get chucked out for swearing!
DI Mike Dashwood

Am surprised this has not been on here before, or indeed on the West Ham forums I look at now and then.

The Recorder/Post site had a piece on this a while back, when the trial was set, which was actually around the same time as the match fixing allegations came out.

I would say people should reserve judgement until the trial has concluded, but as you say, if found guilty he and the others involved should all be given the most severe punishments available.
Lcbdagger

Obviously innocent until proven guilty... But match fixing doesn't help your character when the public arwondering if you did this or not!
USADAGGER nick

Doesn't it hurt our reputation as a club to have our name in the article?
NickMurphy

Given that we were unbeknownst to this when we took him on, this doesn't affect us at all.
Chigwellian

Everyone, please be careful what you say about the case, as it is still being heard in front of the court
matt_drfc

No comment
Ilford Dagger

If guilty then what a dickhead he is - typical example of a footballer of today thinking he can do what he wants. Disgraceful way to treat a woman, hope he gets what he deserves for this if found guilty!
ARNU

Charlie big potato footballer.He aint the first and definately wont be the last.Now he might not be guilty so we'll have to wait and see but if he is,we all know what we think of nonces and rapists oh and wife beaters too.

Why isn't somebody at these clubs forewarning these players of the dangers of letting themselves get into compromising situations where these accusations can be made in the 1st place ?And...what is going through a players mind where he thinks if he does molest some girl/girls he'll possibly get away with it ? If they aint raping or drunk driving/murdering they're fighting in bars or attacking their girlfriends,or fixing matches.Joke is some of them turn out to be the stars of the game.

Then they let them play again.Ultimately its down to the individual but the FA have to bare some responsibility for allowing convicted rapists and Murderers carry on in the sport.Marlon king and Lee Hughes spring to mind immediately.I bet I could name a 100 footballers who have committed and been found guilty of one the above mentioned crimes still playing the beautiful game.Its wrong innit !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

It is innit Arnuuuu
Tranced

Let's wait until the verdict before banging on about "nonces and rapists", yeah?
Lcbdagger

Maybe i'm old fashioned... in my, um thirties! But even if the acts described are consensual in this case, what motivation does a professional footballer have for taking a girl back after a night out and sharing her around with your two mates?? Why oh why?
Tranced

^none, and given how many false accusations there have been recently - despite knowing nothing about the case - I'm skeptical about her claims.
ARNU

Tranced wrote:Let's wait until the verdict before banging on about "nonces and rapists", yeah?
Well I did clearly say that in my post.
Last edited by ARNU on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARNU

Tranced wrote:^none, and given how many false accusations there have been recently - despite knowing nothing about the case - I'm skeptical about her claims.
Maybe we should wait for the verdict before we start accusing people of making false claims ,Yeah !