A Game Of Headers & Volleys Ep.16

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Greetings

Here is Episode 16 of my podcast, A Game Of Headers & Volleys, that I make with Cockney Byrites.

In this episode we chat about Saturdays comeback as well as tonights game against Dover. We also have an update on our FA Trophy Glory Hunt team, Haringey Borough as well as discussing the current financial turmoil at Merthyr Town.

I also take on this weeks Classic Daggers section with one of our numerous encounters with Morecambe from 2002.

The perfect pre match listen.

Thanks to all that give it a listen and lets hope for a positive result tonight.

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/a- ... de-sixteen
Dr Monkatron

It also seems that the Leyton Orient Theory that I mentioned on the podcast before the Macc'field home game is edging towards being a legitimate claim. Whoever plays Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road and then us straight after will be defeated by us. We're currently 3 from 3 on this theory and who did Orient play at home tonight? Chester. If we beat Chester... No. When we beat Chester on Saturday, I'm going to turn the Leyton Orient Theory or L.O.T as I like to call it, into a cult.
Auntie Merge

Thanks for another great listen.