One word to describe that...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Lcbdagger wrote:Seen the highlights again and still not having that as being a deliberate handball for the penalty
I thought it was a bit dubious at the time.Having watched it back I don't know how DN2 fan sees it as deliberate.That blokes never wrong either,strange things happen I s'pose. :D
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

Lcbdagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:We have 24 players at the moment, including 4 loanees. With 2 players coming back from their loans. 22 players.
So 22 then? What a curious argument on a thread when the facts are there??
22, I know, I said that. What's your point?
ARNU

I thought it was 21.....

I'll get me coat !!
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:We have 24 players at the moment, including 4 loanees. With 2 players coming back from their loans. 22 players.
So 22 then? What a curious argument on a thread when the facts are there??
My response wasn't aimed at your post Matt... more the response
Lcbdagger

ARNU wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:Seen the highlights again and still not having that as being a deliberate handball for the penalty
I thought it was a bit dubious at the time.Having watched it back I don't know how DN2 fan sees it as deliberate.That blokes never wrong either,strange things happen I s'pose. :D
Because this is the Matrix, we are all really still on the old forum... and the ghost of Adrian runs wild
matt_drfc

Lcbdagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:So 22 then? What a curious argument on a thread when the facts are there??
My response wasn't aimed at your post Matt... more the response
Oh right lol
SUSSEX DAGGER

Penalty coild have gone either way. People only making opinion after a second look,something the poor Ref dont get. Thought he had a good game all in all. We ask for consistant refereeing and if you look back at the two given against Brian Shah this season he was at least that.
Daggers No 2 Fan

matt_drfc wrote: So if you talk about those players that go back to their parent clubs, you have to talk about the ones coming back to us. Regardless if they're out of contract, Hines is out of contract at the end of the season but you included him.

And Anderson is dual-registered with us and Grays, so yes.
Why do I have to talk about the players coming back? I didn't talk about players going back to parent clubs, I talked about not keeping loanees, which for as far as I'm concerned includes those we've brought in and those we've sent out. Maybe I should have said any player that has been loaned in or out, just to keep you happy?
I may have included Hines, but that was because he was then specifically mentioned.

I can't see why you'd bother counting a player who isn't even mentioned on our website in Anderson, except to be pedantic. Ah, there we go then.
Daggers No 2 Fan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Penalty coild have gone either way. People only making opinion after a second look,something the poor Ref dont get. Thought he had a good game all in all. We ask for consistant refereeing and if you look back at the two given against Brian Shah this season he was at least that.
The player clearly moves his hand away from his body into the path of the ball before Norris hits the shot. The referee could have given a penalty for the player having his arm around Norris' neck anyway.
matt_drfc

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
matt_drfc wrote: So if you talk about those players that go back to their parent clubs, you have to talk about the ones coming back to us. Regardless if they're out of contract, Hines is out of contract at the end of the season but you included him.

And Anderson is dual-registered with us and Grays, so yes.
Why do I have to talk about the players coming back? I didn't talk about players going back to parent clubs, I talked about not keeping loanees, which for as far as I'm concerned includes those we've brought in and those we've sent out. Maybe I should have said any player that has been loaned in or out, just to keep you happy?
I may have included Hines, but that was because he was then specifically mentioned.

I can't see why you'd bother counting a player who isn't even mentioned on our website in Anderson, except to be pedantic. Ah, there we go then.
Apologies for misinterpreting what you said.

Anderson isn't listed as a player on our website, correct. But neither is Chris Dickson so that's irrelevant. Anderson has been on the bench for us this season in the league, so I'd say he is one of our players. It's not being pedantic, it's a fact.
ARNU

Is Darren Currie still registered to play ??
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:Is Darren Currie still registered to play ??
Don't think so