Bore Draw !!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Wouldn't wish to you jump on your comments and I'm not 100% convinced I'm in agreement but, the 2 times I was in the box this season (directly behind the dugout) I remember each occasion thinking Wow, Wayne calm down mate about 5 minutes into each match.

He's obviously young, hungry and very enthusiastic as a manager and he makes no secret about how bad he takes losing. I guess there is a way of channeling your anger/disappointment/frustration, call it what you will, whilst on the touchline. Give me a passionate manager over some of the crud that sit motionless on their bench and in near silence for 90 minutes all day long though!
NickMurphy

Be very interested to see what happens in the summer, according to what I've heard from the forum a couple of weeks ago we've identified a couple of targets that are within our grasp, just a question of who else comes in for them and of course if they want to come here. Realistically this season is probably over, we're not getting relegated and we've got a very slim chance of the play-offs.

Considering that, I'd quite like to see Shields for one get a run in the team - lays the foundations for the future especially given Azeez is a), unlikely to be here next season and b), been very underwhelming bar the Rovers match. I'd like to think we stand a chance of keeping Norris should Brentford go up, especially if we let Murphy go which I reckon we will in the summer. D'Ath is also out of contract, but whether we'd want him given our vast amount of midfielders I'm not so sure.

Suppose it's just nice to be planning for League Two next season this early on given how most of us on here (especially myself) wrote us off for this campaign!