Yet another winger signed!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TheLion

It will be interesting to see who plays on the wings on Saturday. Shields must be wondering what is going on as another winger is signed.

With seven games to go, I cannot see the sense in this signing unless we have a chance of a season long loan for next season, but the only season long loans that we seem to make are with our players going out and we cannot bring them back even in an emergency.

And while I remember, isn't Osborn on his third season out on loan?
matt_drfc

Of the players that can play on wing, Hines is injured, Chambers loan expiring. Leaves Elito, Shields, Azeez and Turgott. It's not a huge amount of wingers really, and seeing as Burnett has played 4-4-2 a few times lately, Azeez has been one of the strikers.

Someone correct me if I've missed anyone out lol
TheLion

Probably too radical, but Saunders probably played his best game for the Daggers against Wimbledon last season as the right sided member of our midfield.

Mind you, not sure if he is injured or just on the naughty step. LOL
matt_drfc

TheLion wrote:Probably too radical, but Saunders probably played his best game for the Daggers against Wimbledon last season as the right sided member of our midfield.

Mind you, not sure if he is injured or just on the naughty step. LOL
Haha, no, there's no way I'm counting him
SUSSEX DAGGER

Remember seeing this kid playing for West Ham agsinst Forest in the cup.

First impressions probably as good as any other fit player who can play on the wing that we have.