Goalkeeper Contracts

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Phippo

View From The Stand wrote:Following the earlier thread on our goalkeepers it set me thinking about their contract situations.
The best information I can find, albeit a bit of BBC and Wiky so be warned, they are both out of contract this year.
Can anyone confirm or deny because if true we might find ourselves in a very tricky position.
Not "very tricky" at all! I doubt there have been clubs looking too seriously at Lewington with a view to luring him away from here. Overall I consider Chris to be "fortunate" to have kept his place in the side. Hopefully Seabright is content to be warming the bench for the time being! The club must be fully aware of the situation and if it's as you suggest, then that maybe speaks volumes!
Phippo

View From The Stand wrote:Could be tricky if Jordan wants first team football. Maybe go to a conference club,really shine for a season and get picked up by a league side.
Understand your reasoning but if he went out on loan that would mean we had to get in another keeper! On the other hand if Jordan cannot get a game even when Lewy has a shaky period then why have him on the bench?
Auntie Merge

Phippo wrote:
View From The Stand wrote:Could be tricky if Jordan wants first team football. Maybe go to a conference club,really shine for a season and get picked up by a league side.
Understand your reasoning but if he went out on loan that would mean we had to get in another keeper! On the other hand if Jordan cannot get a game even when Lewy has a shaky period then why have him on the bench?

Brıng back Dave Hogan!
Phippo

Auntie Merge wrote:
Phippo wrote:

Brıng back Dave Hogan!
No need to get offensive Auntie! :D