What would you do

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Can't see what I said that would make him react that way. And he called me a turd. Totally unprovoked. Bet he drives a shitty Nissan
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagger83

Since moving to Yorkshire I've got an arms length relationship to the club anyway so I don't think much will change. Probably look out for results for the new club, watch the very occasional game if possible and watch TV football.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Chigwellian

I’d support redbridge F.C.
DagenHammer87

I don't think we'll necessarily go to the wall - at least I'm hoping we never do.

I would have to go for sticking around with a phoenix club.

The Daggers of the late 90s and early 2000s were fun, exciting and part time. Ok, football has moved on; but there are still decent hard-working part time footballers out there.

I'm preparing myself for a very rocky couple of years with this club. I think this summer will see the end of Mr Still's reign and we'll probably be lower half/relegation next season.

To be fair if Solihull Moors can have a go and be part time then I can't see why we can't. It will be tough but we'll be there as we always have.

The crowds will return as the prices come down. The club needs a massive overhaul- including the matchday experience and in order to arrest the declining crowds, the club need to open a consultation to ask the fans what makes their experiences better regardless of the result.

That family feel died at the club probably 4-5 years ago. That is the main thing I'm hoping to see come back as a result of all of this and be a positive for us to hope for.

Ok, so Glyn won't be giving Arnu his roof; but let's make our own home end with the same atmosphere. You can have a makeshift bar behind the stand still. Let's make that home place somewhere that generates noise and songs and a general good vibe and put the fun back into the club. That's what we're missing - the feeling around the club has been shit for a while.

Considering a season ticket next year for me and my daughter even after all this. If I have to be miserable on a Saturday, why on earth should she get away with it?
Dagdale

I'd go A and if completely folded B, but the penny drops when you look at this thread more closer, I know its grabbing the fan's imagination if the worst happens and hopefully never go down that road but still hard to grab this when only a few months ago and the first time for ages we really did feel like the club was going in the right direction and watching some fairly decent players gracing our team, getting club legend Doey back off the Wood that I was so grateful of the board doing , at last having a striker like Ferrier non stop running charging at opposition and so much more to come, in Lingy a wing back that had already won player of the season, all gone in less than a week , and still could be more. Its been a big blow, Fans like to feel attached to a club and caring, of course were nearly all here for the love of watching daggers try to grab a win, a dreary week at work becomes an outlet where you cant wait for another meet, it really gets your adrenaline going but more than anything you look forward to meeting up with people week in week out because were all mates at the end of the day, get boiled over a bit here and there but the end product is we ALL want our football club to survive and get stronger.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Chigwellian » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 pm
Take it you drive something like a Focus or Mondeo then. :coin:
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
Daggernewbie

DagenHammer87 wrote:I don't think we'll necessarily go to the wall - at least I'm hoping we never do.

I would have to go for sticking around with a phoenix club.

The Daggers of the late 90s and early 2000s were fun, exciting and part time. Ok, football has moved on; but there are still decent hard-working part time footballers out there.

I'm preparing myself for a very rocky couple of years with this club. I think this summer will see the end of Mr Still's reign and we'll probably be lower half/relegation next season.

To be fair if Solihull Moors can have a go and be part time then I can't see why we can't. It will be tough but we'll be there as we always have.

The crowds will return as the prices come down. The club needs a massive overhaul- including the matchday experience and in order to arrest the declining crowds, the club need to open a consultation to ask the fans what makes their experiences better regardless of the result.

That family feel died at the club probably 4-5 years ago. That is the main thing I'm hoping to see come back as a result of all of this and be a positive for us to hope for.

Ok, so Glyn won't be giving Arnu his roof; but let's make our own home end with the same atmosphere. You can have a makeshift bar behind the stand still. Let's make that home place somewhere that generates noise and songs and a general good vibe and put the fun back into the club. That's what we're missing - the feeling around the club has been shit for a while.

Considering a season ticket next year for me and my daughter even after all this. If I have to be miserable on a Saturday, why on earth should she get away with it?
You hit on some good points here, the supporters club has asked numerous times for them to sit around the table with an cross section of fans to discuss ways forward but they never reply and yes lowing the season/ticket price might help but unless there are changes at the top don`t see it happening.
Chigwellian

VIEW FROM THE STAND wrote:
Chigwellian » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 pm
Take it you drive something like a Focus or Mondeo then. :coin:
Yep .... Ford Focus estate
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Cheers Chigwellian, no surprise there considering the teams you do/would support.
Reg Varneys wife

ARNU wrote:I like the way he called me a ****** then deleted it.
I didn't delete, the Administrator did, I stand by it.
Chigwellian

VIEW FROM THE STAND wrote:Cheers Chigwellian, no surprise there considering the teams you do/would support.
I don't understand :eh:
Oxhead

Edited by admin. Keep it civil guys.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Chigwellian,
Dagenham-British base of the Ford Motor Company
Redbridge FC-Originally Ford United (The Motormen)
Ergo Focus or Mondeo driver (?) :lol:
ARNU

Reg Varneys wife wrote:
ARNU wrote:I like the way he called me a ****** then deleted it.
I didn't delete, the Administrator did, I stand by it.
I think you smell !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !