Who's going down ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Torquay and either Wycombe,Northampton or Pompey.

Coming up....

Gotta be Luton really and id like it to be Barnet but I think its out of reach so Cambridge please.

Coming down from league 1

Stevenage,Shrewsbury,Crewe and Id like Colchester to slip up and give us a nice Essex derby next year if of course we don't go up ourselves.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

On the location issue love Stevenage cause not too far from it, Shrewsbury would be a good west country trek and Crewe should be nice so close to the Station, but I'd absolutely love Carlisle, never been and it'll be another 5am job and a lovely beano on the 7.30 Glasgow Central. Colchester not so sure about as like Aldershot a tough garrison town.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Think its a three way go now for Torquay Wycombe and Northampton. Would love it to be Portsmouth (spit) but I cant ever be that lucky.

With all this lot to play we will have a big say in who it is going to be. Any of them manage to beat us and it will be massive for them.
DI Mike Dashwood

Torquay gone, probably Northampton, if not Wycombe.

Northampton will do well to get out from here. There pick up when Wilder first took over is long gone, I think they are
one win in 8 now??

Even if they get 10 points (which would be big effort) it would mean the others having very bad finish to season.

Oh, and it won't be us!!!
Phippo

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Torquay gone, probably Northampton, if not Wycombe.

Northampton will do well to get out from here. There pick up when Wilder first took over is long gone, I think they are
one win in 8 now??

Even if they get 10 points (which would be big effort) it would mean the others having very bad finish to season.

Oh, and it won't be us!!!
Looks like the current two at the bottom will go. You can add a point to the difference between Wycombe and them because of the goal difference, .............................................................. but hold on, that may all change when we finish with them next Saturday. :D
Tranced

Northampton still have to play both Wycombe and Portsmouth. Lots can, and probably will, happen.