Team vs Wycombe

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

I think we need more of a grafting, getting stuck in kind of team for Saturday rather than one to play pretty football. It's going to be a real battle that is for sure as Wycombe will / should be fighting & scrapping for everything!

With that in mind i'd be inclined to go with Femi over Connors.

A centre midfield partnerhip of Ogogo & Howell or D'ath & Shields & Chambers on each wing. Turgid didn't do enough Saturday for me to warrant another start.

Medy playing a more advance role and through the middle and despite being completely disappointed with him thus far I'd give a start to Dickson. His 10 minute cameo v Oxford was OK and he has the bit of bulk / strength I think we could do with for this game.
OBD

Dickson is lazy and doesn't work hard enough, I wouldn't even include him in my 18. Turgott doesn't bring anything other than pace based on his debut. I'd go with the following...

..............Lewington............

......Hoyte, Doe, Saah, Femi....

............Ogogo, Bingham.......

Shields.......... D'Ath....... Elito

..................Norris.............

Subs:
Seabright
Gayle
Connors
Howell
Azeez
Chambers
Affy Obafemi
@OfficialBigDave
dagger4eva

Actually my bad, I'd some how forgotton about Norris. No way he can really be left out on current form.

Your idea of playing all 3, Ogogo, Bingham & D'Ath could work ........
Richie

Lewy,
Hoyte, Saah, Doe, Connors
Howell, Bingham, Ogogo,
Dickson, Norris, Elito

Harsh on Femi and D'Ath but Jack was good against Oxford and I'd rather play our own players than a loanee if they're of a similar level
matt_drfc

Lewington
Hoyte Doe Saah Connors
Ogogo Bingham Howell
Turgott Norris Elito
mickeyblue

lewington

hoyte doe saah femi

abs howell dath

elito norris chambers

seabright
conners
azeez
murphy
dickson
bingham
turgot
but we finished 9th!
mickeyblue

any info on daggers prices?
on there website it says its a cheap day or something but daggers best price is £18 for adult and £12 for children.

also any 1 go by train before as the bus looks like its a pain.

any info would be awesome.
but we finished 9th!
Dagdale

Mickey went by train (Marylebone) last year and will do exactly same tomorrow, less than a hour and a links through to Birmingham somewhere not New Street, Its a fair old trek from the station though, about 50 minutes and you pass some pretty good boozers and cafes on the way, I love a walk but if its not for you a match bus leaves the station about ten to two (maybe more?) and returns after the match, ground seems to be set in the woods on outskirts, also a boozer 10 minutes away around the corner its looks a bit run down but fine service in there to football fans and a nice pint. All I know thanks dear Lord its wont be as cold as last year the most freezing time I've ever put my bottom on a seat for 90 minutes and we lost!
Auntie Merge

Really wish I was going to this but I just don't have the cash at the moment. Hope the team puts up an excellent performance to keep us within touching distance of the play-offs.
ARNU

Was booked on the coach to go but now cant.Sons going with his mate instead of me I think.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

TRAINNNN
mickeyblue

Dagdale wrote:Mickey went by train (Marylebone) last year and will do exactly same tomorrow, less than a hour and a links through to Birmingham somewhere not New Street, Its a fair old trek from the station though, about 50 minutes and you pass some pretty good boozers and cafes on the way, I love a walk but if its not for you a match bus leaves the station about ten to two (maybe more?) and returns after the match, ground seems to be set in the woods on outskirts, also a boozer 10 minutes away around the corner its looks a bit run down but fine service in there to football fans and a nice pint. All I know thanks dear Lord its wont be as cold as last year the most freezing time I've ever put my bottom on a seat for 90 minutes and we lost!
got 2 boys with me otherwise the pub crawl would be nice!

will prob hit the club house or the boozer 10 mins away from ground about 1-1:30

cheers for response tho
but we finished 9th!
matt_drfc

So Chambers was recalled, Turgott is injured.

The team today will almost certainly be
Lewy
Hoyte Doe Saah Connors
Ogogo Bingham/D'ath Howell
Azeez Norris Elito

Seabright
Gayle
Femi
D'ath/Bingham
Shields
Obafemi
Dickson