Our Announcer

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
lupins

Maybe I missed it but I despair of our announcer

I heard one mention of the West Ham game and no attempt within that to promote it

No mention of Be a Manager

No mention of EBay auction

What's our next home National League game

Are we playing Halifax this week didn't hear it

This week's fan meeting when and where what time

Watch live football in the bar after the game or on Sunday

As I say maybe missed all that but it should be repeated more than once
Diggerthedog

Why was im forever blowing bubbles being played through the PA system moments before kick off? Embarrassing.
BB-Dagger

I heard him mention the West am game at least three times before kickoff an again at half time, also promoted the golden goal and 50/50 tickets,
Auntie Merge

I heard the West Ham plugs. I didn’t hear bubbles but I did hear the players come out to Samba de Janeiro.

I know we got beat today but I really hope it’s back for good. It was like seeing an old friend at the game after a long time away.
https://youtu.be/HAiHEQblKeQ
Floydman

I don't normally post on here but as the original post is aimed at me I feel I should reply

Yes you did miss lots of stuff

As last home game game I plugged the West Ham game at least three times given times prices etc
I also plugged golden goal ,50/50etc

However you are quite correct I didn't plug fans forum. That's because I knew nothing about it
I didn't give Supporters coach details for next away game . They normally send me details but didn't this week
I didn't mention eBay auction .again I was unaware
Playing bubbles was a complete howler. That's for tomorrow
I did plug next home game

Samba is a permanent fixture

Sorry if you are in despair

In ten seasons that's the first mention I've got on these pages (almost )
Daggernewbie

Floydman wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:17 am I don't normally post on here but as the original post is aimed at me I feel I should reply

Yes you did miss lots of stuff

As last home game game I plugged the West Ham game at least three times given times prices etc
I also plugged golden goal ,50/50etc

However you are quite correct I didn't plug fans forum. That's because I knew nothing about it
I didn't give Supporters coach details for next away game . They normally send me details but didn't this week
I didn't mention eBay auction .again I was unaware
Playing bubbles was a complete howler. That's for tomorrow
I did plug next home game

Samba is a permanent fixture

Sorry if you are in despair

In ten seasons that's the first mention I've got on these pages (almost )
Fame at last Floydman by any chance do you like Pink Floyd just wondering because of the Floyd part.
Alan

Not sure if there’s anything that you can do about it, but the PA announcements are very quiet in the sieve.
Diggerthedog

Are you paid by the club? If so then I would suggest we get a new announcer, do a bit of homework. One glance at the website would easily find the fans forum and the eBay auction, the fact you know nothing shows last how amateur the whole side of advertising on all platforms is. We plug the West Ham youth team game today more than our own yesterday. Pathetic.
daggerfirst

Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:39 pm Are you paid by the club? If so then I would suggest we get a new announcer, do a bit of homework. One glance at the website would easily find the fans forum and the eBay auction, the fact you know nothing shows last how amateur the whole side of advertising on all platforms is. We plug the West Ham youth team game today more than our own yesterday. Pathetic.
Think its the job of someone in the club to supply what needs to be anounced, not someone who is only there match days.