FAO: webuyanyclub.con

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

They may not all be hardcore Daggers BUT last night showed there are at least 4500 people who believe our great Football Club is worth something and worth saving.

So I say to you - stick that in your pipe!
Attachments
old-woman-middle-finger.jpg
dagger4eva

Perhaps we could also now take out the half dozen "GLYN HOPKIN" advertising boards still up around the ground.

I 'get' he is still a minority shareholder (in name at least) but advertising the man / club who is about to bring the club to its knees, kinda seems like a bit of a sick joke.
Sagres

dagger4eva wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:00 am Perhaps we could also now take out the half dozen "GLYN HOPKIN" advertising boards still up around the ground.

I 'get' he is still a minority shareholder (in name at least) but advertising the man / club who is about to bring the club to its knees, kinda seems like a bit of a sick joke.
Totally agree
Mike the Dagger

A Hammers fan asked me why his name was still up at the ground yesterday.

I presume he's paid for that privilege, but it is a bit of a provocation given the state of things.
dagger4eva

Every single person said I can’t be involved with what’s going on. I have a large business that has my name. How could I be associated in owning a Club that the Supporters insist on flying a racist flag?

Presumably, by this token alone - he wouldn't actually even want the boards to remain up... what with his clear desire to no longer remain 'associated'.

On a more positive note - last night seemed to be a fantastic success.
Lots of Hammers fans around me speaking highly of the club, the ground and how it would be shocking if we did go to the wall.

The Father in law really enjoyed his 1st visit to the ground too and said he wants to come back for a "proper game" before the end of the season.
dagger4eva

Missing from Weds night:

3000 West Ham fans and half a dozen Glyn Hopkin advertising boards

Friendly seems to have worked wonders though as its been an absolutely fantastic 1st half performance.
Lcbdagger

dagger4eva wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:51 pm Missing from Weds night:

3000 West Ham fans and half a dozen Glyn Hopkin advertising boards

Friendly seems to have worked wonders though as its been an absolutely fantastic 1st half performance.
Fantastic performance all round but highlights the quality in this league that they are one off a play-off place... dreadful opposition regardless of the early shot hitting the post... we really had a great chance in the playoffs before our mid season collapse
Dagger42

All the Glyn Hopkin boards were gone today.
daggerfirst

Dagger42 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:08 pm All the Glyn Hopkin boards were gone today.
Did we charge a removal fee? Can’t have all your balls back until you pay the money you owe the club?