Pompey

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
USADAGGER nick

I know it's not real life, but I still think we'd draw about the same following from those two clubs as Pompey
BB-Dagger

Ive been looking forward to this game all season, couldnt get to the away game on boxing day so cant wait
for Saturday to arrive, flying in on Friday evening, picking up my son from Coventry uni very early Saturday morning
then straight to the bar for some pre match beer & banter, what a great weekend this is going to be!
just hope its not too cold or raining
DaggerSince92

How many Pompey fans do we reckon will get pinged in the sieve Saturday?
Dagdale

I think they're either get ejected or put somewhere more capable with their own fans, just hope there wont be any crowd problems because a club like ours are always on the look out to bring in more 'new or interested' fans and any bad publicity will not only do us any favours but neither Portsmouth FC. Really enjoying travelling quite a bit at this level, been treated well and get great satisfaction talking and exchanging points of view to opposing fans over a beer or two, passion is often embedded in football to a high degree, nothing wrong with rivalry, its been with us for ages, a lot of banter we hear at games gives many a really good laugh, at the end of the day its all about showing respect to each other. Really hope us and those boys up from the south coast keep it intact and who knows may even swig a beer or two together after. I'm really looking forward to a great crowd and great atmosphere down at the Vic again!
dagger4eva

I'm looking forward to see "Mr Portsmouth" in our clubhouse - although by all accounts he absolutely reeks!! The cleaners may need to come and disinfect the area after he's gone!
matt_drfc

dagger4eva wrote:I'm looking forward to see "Mr Portsmouth" in our clubhouse - although by all accounts he absolutely reeks!! The cleaners may need to come and disinfect the area after he's gone!
No pompey fans allowed in Clubhouse due to high number of fans
matt_drfc

Got my ticket for tomorrow. Apparently, there's no home seating tickets left but still some terrace. Also, they've gone through everyone that has bought tickets online, and anyone without a local address have had their order cancelled and refunded (if they don't order regularly). So the lady in the ticket office is expecting some abuse from Pompey fans tomorrow :lol: :lol:
Diggerthedog

matt_drfc wrote:Got my ticket for tomorrow. Apparently, there's no home seating tickets left but still some terrace. Also, they've gone through everyone that has bought tickets online, and anyone without a local address have had their order cancelled and refunded (if they don't order regularly). So the lady in the ticket office is expecting some abuse from Pompey fans tomorrow :lol: :lol:
Should be a good crowd then with 2300 already sold and terrace season ticket holders, pay on the days still to go in well over 3000 is my guess.
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER - have a look haha, apparently you're a scummer ooo arr http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=546297