Steve Thompson

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mick

Over the years i’ve had many encounters with him and have always believed he has the club at the heart of everything he does. I don’t think there is anybody who is a bigger fan of Dagenham & Redbridge than him.

Sure, he’s made mistakes, who hasn't?
His biggest mistake was not letting Wayne Burnett go much sooner.

I take people as l find them, and to be honest l don’t recognise some of comments being made about him. Not saying some are not true, just that it’s not my experience having met him.

As far as I’m concerned there is nobody better placed to rescue the club and l wish him well in succeeding to keep the club alive.

Long live D&R.
ARNU

Clearly there's a few that have issues with him ( to the point they'd try and lose him his job by manufacturing the fake email for 1)but I don't doubt his loyalty or care for the club. Always found him polite and willing to discuss and he's put his own personal money where his mouth is. The little I know of him otherwise and the way he's handled this whole affair, for me he dosent come out of this as the bad guy here.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Oxhead

Totally agree, let’s wish him a good day today and hope he gets something agreed soon