Daily Mail

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

How on earth are we going to move forwards when this still keeps digging up, fed up of it and nearly everybody I speak to is too, and if anybody was in the club hall after the game Saturday and to acknowledge how well 'our skeleton playing staff' have done for us the fans since he went and the heroes they are to us please report that! Also it's more to it than that about a couple of 'dodgy' flags, DM get your story more accurate.
Mike the Dagger

Dagdale wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:22 amDM get your story more accurate.
There speaks a man that doesn't know how the press works.

This was the story they came to get.
DagenHammer87

Surely with all this publicity we've been giving it's worth contacting Trump himself and asking him to give us a handout!

:grin:
Chigwellian

'm guessing they are reporting on what they have been fed by Kim Jung and Mike Wainwright
lupins

Because of course there is no story there about the actions of a few contributing to our possible demise

More important does it say there that Glyn Hopkins paid this month's wages?
Daggerthroughmyheart

lupins wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:38 am Because of course there is no story there about the actions of a few contributing to our possible demise

More important does it say there that Glyn Hopkins paid this month's wages?
Is that right? He paid the wages? Knew he was a good guy. Do you think now the flag owners have been banned he could be on the verge of coming back?
Alan

Having been sat at the table on Saturday when the journalist spoke to Mike, I know he spent 15 minutes or so speaking to the journalist and Mike did talk about mistakes made by the club to get into this situation - the journalist has picked out the bits that fitted the story he wanted to write.
bloke down the pub

There's only one thing you can trust in a newspaper and that's the date. But its always best to check.
Chigwellian

Alan wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:16 pm Having been sat at the table on Saturday when the journalist spoke to Mike, I know he spent 15 minutes or so speaking to the journalist and Mike did talk about mistakes made by the club to get into this situation - the journalist has picked out the bits that fitted the story he wanted to write.
They are extremely careful not to report 'false' details. We have stringent laws in this country.
They have reported what was fed to them.
Alan

See, Chiggers, you are ignoring that I said that I was there when Mike spoke to the journalist and going with what you want to write - you could be a journalist.
lupins

Which bit of the article isn't accurate apart from the fact it doesn't point out that many supporters thought the flags embarrassing
Daggernewbie

I thought Steve should have mentioned at the end of the interview that the flags and email have been addressed as the flags have not appeared at the last few away games and said persons involved in the email are banned.
Mike the Dagger

Daggernewbie wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:19 am I thought Steve should have mentioned at the end of the interview that the flags and email have been addressed as the flags have not appeared at the last few away games and said persons involved in the email are banned.
He probably did, but that wasn't reported.
TomMc

Chigwellian wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:01 pm They are extremely careful not to report 'false' details. We have stringent laws in this country.
If you actually believe every word written in a newspaper in this country no wonder you're always so angry.