Beyond Embarassing

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote:Now can we please play Seabright in goal.Untouchable lewy,I bet he starts the next game.Also why cant Hoyte take a bloody throw in ? 7 mins of extra time 1st and 2nd half,I bet 5 of 'em were for Hoytes timewasting with all the throw ins.

I know Ive already had my say but PISS POOR DAGENHAM !!!
Other that for the sake of you being predictable, I can't see why you'd pick out Lewington above any other player to be dropped after that.
If you actually read what I've written instead of what you want to think I've said for once you'd see I already picked out Wilkinson to be dropped in an earlier post. Fool !

As for being predictable,maybe, but you are far more predictable than Im ever likely to be,with all your antagonism.Its not just me either.You are no Adrian though,at least he believed his own shit and it was his own opinions.
I have seen you question how Wilkinson played more than 5 minutes, but can't see any call for him to be dropped.
Maybe it's you that need to read what you've written. FOOL.
ARNU

OOH I CAN DO BLOCK CAPITALS LOOK AT ME !!

Surely an intellectual wizard like you can deduce from the "5 minute" statement I made about Wilky that clearly I think he should be dropped.Given your almost telepathic ability to read my every thought twinned with my out and out predictability I wouldn't have considered you'd ever have struggled with understanding that.

Anyway.Time to let him go to Ebbsfleet with all the other "Didn't make its" and develop young Gayle instead.He can take Lewy with him,brilliant shot stopper that he is,he's always gonna be a calamity Im afraid.You can stop all the 100mph thunderbolts you like but if you are gonna throw the ball in your own goal and let the pass backs and iffy crosses out smart you then you might as well let them in as well.

Sorry,but we'd cane an outfield player if he kept making the same mistakes wouldn't we ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

Just saying Wilko is only 1 year older than 'young Gayle'
ARNU

Wilko has shown brilliance in the past.This year its just not happened for him.Saturdays was his worst performance ever,his only saving grace maybe that it was probably the teams worst performances under WB.My passion maybe overruled my head in the last post I made but he must definitely be dropped until he finds his previous form.
matt_drfc

He's still a good player, just don't think he's fully fit. He didn't get a good pre-season in and he's suffered. Just shows how important Doey is. Wilko and Saah have no pace at all and Pompey took advantage put so many balls over the top and we struggled, Hoyte could have helped Wilko out I think. But for the remaining games I'd give Gayle and Shields a good go!
leewilson

ARNU wrote:Wilko has shown brilliance in the past.This year its just not happened for him.Saturdays was his worst performance ever,his only saving grace maybe that it was probably the teams worst performances under WB.My passion maybe overruled my head in the last post I made but he must definitely be dropped until he finds his previous form.
He has been dropped pretty much all season. Doe and Saah have been our first choice. Bringing him in every so often isn't going to help him find his previous form. He didn't have a proper pre season and his appearances this season have been 2-3 games before dropping back to the bench. He could have 2 more absolute mares and I wouldn't be calling for him to leave. With a proper pre season behind him, he'll be much the better for it and ready to challenge Saah for that starting spot alongside Doe.
ARNU

I like the look of Gayle,I do hope Wayne dosent go all Stilly on us and stick with players who aren't performing week in week out.Ala Mark Arber in the end,Gavin Tomlin,Baz Savage,Phil Awful and John akinde.We aint going down,rest these players and start Gayle ,Shields and Seabright.Dickson had a good game yesterday but he's got to go as well.These players just stop the young'uns coming through and still play even though we lose 4-1 at home.
SUSSEX DAGGER

leewilson wrote:
ARNU wrote:Wilko has shown brilliance in the past.This year its just not happened for him.Saturdays was his worst performance ever,his only saving grace maybe that it was probably the teams worst performances under WB.My passion maybe overruled my head in the last post I made but he must definitely be dropped until he finds his previous form.
He has been dropped pretty much all season. Doe and Saah have been our first choice. Bringing him in every so often isn't going to help him find his previous form. He didn't have a proper pre season and his appearances this season have been 2-3 games before dropping back to the bench. He could have 2 more absolute mares and I wouldn't be calling for him to leave. With a proper pre season behind him, he'll be much the better for it and ready to challenge Saah for that starting spot alongside Doe.
Think you may have something lee we need to get his confidence back because he looks as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night at the moment.

Dare I suggest we try Gayle and him and give Brian a well earned rest as it is clear to a blind man if not our Management they cant play together.

Dropping him now may destroy him a bit of latitude may just work the oracle.

Without doubt he has gone from an asset to a massive liability and sometimes I wonder what is going through his head.

But then again is it all his fault, he was nowhere near the team when we were conceding goals from re-starts at the start of the season. Yesterday they score twice from re-starts and hit a post on a third. The fact we cant defend them is bad enough but the bloody cheapness of some of the throws , corners and free kicks we concede would bring tears to a glass eye.

Wayne ,Darren and Warren have all stated that its an area we work on and need to improve. Well lads you might as well speak to the bloody Office door as you are clearly wasting your time with this lot.

We got a spanking yesterday but we have gifted them three goals and the fact they should have scored half a dozen if not ten shows you what their problem has been all season ,they simply cant put the ball in the net. When your opponents gift you three goals its a bloody big help.

They totally destroyed us first half yesterday but if we do our jobs or even the basics defensively for the sake of a cross bar and goal post we could have been two up at half time, an injustice but at least both our goals would have been earned and not presented like we did them.

Second time we have played them this season and we simply have not turned up.

Come on boys give us something to go into the close season with, we need a bit of hope instead of the normal fear.
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:OOH I CAN DO BLOCK CAPITALS LOOK AT ME !!

Surely an intellectual wizard like you can deduce from the "5 minute" statement I made about Wilky that clearly I think he should be dropped.Given your almost telepathic ability to read my every thought twinned with my out and out predictability I wouldn't have considered you'd ever have struggled with understanding that.

Anyway.Time to let him go to Ebbsfleet with all the other "Didn't make its" and develop young Gayle instead.He can take Lewy with him,brilliant shot stopper that he is,he's always gonna be a calamity Im afraid.You can stop all the 100mph thunderbolts you like but if you are gonna throw the ball in your own goal and let the pass backs and iffy crosses out smart you then you might as well let them in as well.

Sorry,but we'd cane an outfield player if he kept making the same mistakes wouldn't we ?
Nope, I can't see that calling for someone to be substituted has a clear and definite link to wanting to see them dropped for future games. Unless of course you've made a claim that you wanted someone dropped when you didn't and are desperately trying to hide the fact that you've been caught out yet again. There are often games where one player isn't working and wouldn't benefit from being taken off, but not from being dropped after that.

You clearly have a bit of a personal issue with Lewington and don't seem to understand that he's no different to pretty much every goalkeeper at this level.
ARNU

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
ARNU wrote:OOH I CAN DO BLOCK CAPITALS LOOK AT ME !!

Nope, I can't see that calling for someone to be substituted has a clear and definite link to wanting to see them dropped for future games. Unless of course you've made a claim that you wanted someone dropped when you didn't and are desperately trying to hide the fact that you've been caught out yet again. There are often games where one player isn't working and wouldn't benefit from being taken off, but not from being dropped after that.

You clearly have a bit of a personal issue with Lewington and don't seem to understand that he's no different to pretty much every goalkeeper at this level.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Kevin

Going back to the actual point, I do think Lewy could do with a well placed kick up the 'arris.

I get that he's young. I'm just concerned that his experience (which is a fair bit now) doesn't seem to be linked to much improvement to either his decision making or his continually woeful kicking.

These guys do get paid to do this, and do have all week to practice. Perhaps a game or two on the bench might sharpen his concentration.

Just a thought anyhoo..