Next Dagenham and Redbridge Manager

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggerChris

Barking and Dagenham post has an article up on there website, listing 5 potential candidates for the Job

1. Darren Currie
2. Junior Lewis
3. Micah Hyde
4. Kevin Nicholson
5. Anwar Uddin

Surprised to see Garry Hill's name not on that article. I do however believe that the manager will come from within the club.

Personally I feel Hyde would be the best option, given that he knows the youngsters who are going to be playing most weeks for us next season.

Given Thompson's comments at the meeting looks as though its Currie's to turn down.
ThatRoundThing

I have a gut feeling that Darren will be invited to join Stilly at Barnet. Barnet fans on their forum seem to be wanting that to happen.
Diggerthedog

Hopefully we get a good price for Fejiri to plug some of the gap and a few of the other big earners leave, only then can we rebuild including a manager.
dagger88

Add to the above list from the Barking and Dagenham Post Culverhouse, Riza and Brown at Heybridge as potentials. I reckon Culverhouse could be a good shout as he has good contacts, did a very good job at Kings Lynn, has worked with our players before and has a good scouting network.