5%
Never buy one
13%
Want too but too expensive
6%

Total votes: 64
lupins

Good post

There is little merit in comparing our ST others as other clubs may be able for different reasons to fully subsidise theirs

Its best just to look at value, £290 to sit in a comfortable stand with a bar and catering available for 23 games is about £12.50 per game and for Conference National that is good value I reckon
IanC

Here here
RayleighDagger1986

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:27 pm The managerial appointment is a massive one, get it right and those not renewing might actually do so.
Thats the most important aspect at mo. Generally keep looking at website in hope of news. A short list of candidates shouldnt take too long to interview so was hoping of something by this evening.
Did they advertise the salary on social media with the job advert?
rebeldagger

RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:44 pm
Thats the most important aspect at mo. Generally keep looking at website in hope of news. A short list of candidates shouldnt take too long to interview so was hoping of something by this evening.
Did they advertise the salary on social media with the job advert?
You're asking for a lot there, our board has never been one to tease out information. We know there is around 70 people that have submitted an application. from that I'd imagine no more then 10 would be on a short list, depending on the commitments of the board, should take no more then 10 days to interview them.

Perhaps we will hear something in mid June?
dagger4eva

Almost half the people that's voted arent getting season tickets - whether it be not renewing, never buy, or want to but too costly.

God help the club if there turns out to be a similar trend outside of this forum.
ARNU

I keep getting emails telling me theres only so many days till early bird offer ends. Well if they think I'm gonna renew before we get a manager,team,coaching staff and an investor they are off their chunk !! This poll suggests that over a third ofthe current ST holders including me aren't/haven't renewed they need leave the window open for buying one till after the issues above are settled.Hope those that have renewed did so by credit card is all I can say. :nono:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

Well
dagger4eva wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:57 pm No intentions to renew - at this stage.
and...
dagger4eva wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:27 am Almost half the people that's voted arent getting season tickets - whether it be not renewing, never buy, or want to but too costly.

God help the club if there turns out to be a similar trend outside of this forum.
seem contradictory to me.

Seems to me it doesn't need God, it needs "fans" like you to step up to the plate I suggest instead of continually sniping from the sidelines.
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:46 am Well
dagger4eva wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:57 pm No intentions to renew - at this stage.
and...
dagger4eva wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:27 am Almost half the people that's voted arent getting season tickets - whether it be not renewing, never buy, or want to but too costly.

seem contradictory to me.

Seems to me it doesn't need God, needs "fans" like you to step up to the plate I suggest instead of continually sniping from the sidelines.
OMG I am agreeing with Mike. :eek:

I am also surprised that no one has drawn the link between the crowdfunding and the season tickets. Buy a season ticket now, you are in effect helping the club crowdfund. You started a Crowdfunding campaign to help the club yet aren't prepared to put your own money into the club into a form of a season ticket that you always buy until you know manager, team etc.
slightly contradictory.
Daggernewbie

So will how many more will be renewing their season ticket now ?
Auntie Merge

Daggernewbie wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:24 am So will how many more will be renewing their season ticket now ?
If you like I can edit the poll so it remains open for 5 days? 10 days? and alter it so people can change their original votes. Please let me know if you’d like this done. A screenshot of the current votes is below.
9010BFB7-EE11-4235-9459-78B5154FDE5F.png
Auntie Merge

Withthe approval of Digger the Dog the poll settings have been amended.

You can now edit your original vote.
Poll closes at am on the 17th, after the season ticket early bird ends.

It will be interesting to see any changes now the new management team has been announced.
ARNU

Still no.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

Got mine for my birthday.
yozdagger

Still no. I am not convinced the club will survive the full season before collapsing..... If I go - it will be pay on gate.....
dagger4eva

yozdagger wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:04 pm Still no. I am not convinced the club will survive the full season before collapsing..... If I go - it will be pay on gate.....
Ditto

* To date, the current owners been negligent to the extreme in getting the club to where it finds itself now. 2 years of over budgeting and overspending ALL on little more than a promise and with nothing in writing. And to top it, have taken absolutely no responsibility for the said sh*t show.

* Have provided zero accountability for the fact they have acquired total control of the club for a mere £200k and yet want £150k before handing back 5.5%

* Have not offered ANY apology to the people they tried chucking under a bus for the e-mail fiasco, despite the fact said people were only passing on an email they received from a BOARD MEMBER. And yet were previously seeking apologies themselves from those very same people only 2 months ago.

Sorry, but a washed up Peter Taylor and a Flippy Flappy 4 time Terry Harris doesn't go far enough to tempting me back to a season ticket.