Early Bird extension.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Our gaffer’s knowledge of the Bahraini Premier League could be crucial for us this summer :thumbu: :thumbu: :tear: :tear:
ARNU

Just had a very nice conversation with Mr Gwyne, fair play to him for taking the time to contact me. It was a good try.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

:stupid:
but we finished 9th!
DevonDagger

EssexDagger! wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:57 am
easthamdagger wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:53 pm I decided not to renew,I only saw about 10 games last year at home.I live in Clacton and don't do midweek games and had a couple of bouts of illness.I had received emails and got the same letter mentioned earlier asking or reasons why I wasn't renewing.I replied but Tommo is on leave.
However I got a phone call this afternoon from Paul Gwinn following up the letter.A pleasant conversation and understood the reasons behind my decision including what has been going on between the club and supporters.
He did say that they have signed a big tall player today with another possible in the next day or so,no names
I will pick and choose my games but there are teams in higher divisions with cheaper season tickets.

What’s taking the club so long to announce this big tall player? The fans could do with a boost after all our outgoings...!!
Any big tall player from now is mere coincidence, I say... :confuse:
EssexDagger!

DevonDagger wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:31 pm
EssexDagger! wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:57 am
easthamdagger wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:53 pm I decided not to renew,I only saw about 10 games last year at home.I live in Clacton and don't do midweek games and had a couple of bouts of illness.I had received emails and got the same letter mentioned earlier asking or reasons why I wasn't renewing.I replied but Tommo is on leave.
However I got a phone call this afternoon from Paul Gwinn following up the letter.A pleasant conversation and understood the reasons behind my decision including what has been going on between the club and supporters.
He did say that they have signed a big tall player today with another possible in the next day or so,no names
I will pick and choose my games but there are teams in higher divisions with cheaper season tickets.

What’s taking the club so long to announce this big tall player? The fans could do with a boost after all our outgoings...!!
Any big tall player from now is mere coincidence, I say... :confuse

I reckon the player must of changed his mind ...
Alan

Could be he’s contracted elsewhere until the end of June.
ARNU

I'm sure Mr Gwyne told me we've signed two big fellas.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

Maybe they were buy one get one free?