Peter Taylor interview

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DagenhamDan

So trying to spread animosity whilst it is hurting is going to help?
I don't understand why when people have ill thoughts and views they have to throw them into the face of people who don't?
lupins

It's probably because a few of the usual suspects here refuse to accept what has really happened in the last six months and continue to peddle the same half truths and vitriol
They have form for this and as the saying goes form is permanent class is temporary
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm
Do I have a vendetta against the current board who have almost killed the club? Yes of course. It’s on its knees because of their failures, no plan B so it went pop. I will say and do whatever the **** I want on here and at games I could not give a flying **** what you or anyone else thinks. It’s summer go hide snowflake before you melt.
https://www.rover.com/blog/consider-prozac-dog/
Alan

I’m still amused by the use of “snowflake”.

The Wiki definition is:

“Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to refer to a person. Its meaning may include a person perceived by others to have an inflated sense of uniqueness or an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or to be over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.”

Oh the irony.