Transfer news

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

I always liked Hoyte, good signing.
Adrian

No at all bothered by Sparkes and Boucaud going. Liked Adams and wouldn't have minded him staying.

Can't say I'm impressed by Hoyte returning. When he's played against us since leaving he's normally made a bit of an arse of himself.
RayleighDagger1986

Definitely a clear out now. 5 gone this summer. More to follow I guess.
Wanted to keep Adams. Not fussed by Boucs.
Diggerthedog

Hoyte is probably all we can afford right now so it is what it is, got to back the team now.
DevonDagger

I'm disappointed we've lost Sparkes and Adams. We didn't see the best of either and I would wager we'll see Sparkes especially have a really good season this year if he avoids injury.

Boucs will be missed, he seemed like a top guy as well a decent midfielder for this level but I expect him to be easier replaced than the others.

Pretty happy with the Alex Davey signing, I too have seen Hoyte bringing attention to himself after leaving, but with everything else we shall call it water under the bridge.
Oxhead

Definitely peed off that Stilly’s come back and nicked our best players, hope it all goes bandy for him
BarkingRambo

Howells has signed for Billericay.

I was hoping Bouchard stayed. With the way he had started leading some of the players I thought he could become player manager maybe, but if they need to go for us to live then sadly it’s for the best.