Get these former players in

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

Danny Green - good enough for this division with just set pieces alone
Paul Benson - sign as player coach
FEMI - released from Dover, needed a left back for years

Anyone have any other suggestions?
ARNU

Jonny Nurse and the legendary Will Antwi !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

Green has gone to Concord and Femi to Boreham.
DevonDagger

ayrisdagger wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:45 pm Danny Green - good enough for this division with just set pieces alone
Paul Benson - sign as player coach
FEMI - released from Dover, needed a left back for years

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Femi signed for Boreham Wood a couple days ago.

I love Benno don't get me wrong, but we're talking about a squad of around 18-20. Taking one of those as a bit-part player probably isn't optimal. Nothing wrong with him coaching, but again I'd rather a 'full time' player.

Danny Green has not long signed a 2-year deal with Concord
ayrisdagger

Blimey, looks like I need to catch up myself then. I do however feel like these reparations require more familiar faces than Hoyte, id love Nursey coming home...
DevonDagger

ayrisdagger wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:03 pm Blimey, looks like I need to catch up myself then. I do however feel like these reparations require more familiar faces than Hoyte, id love Nursey coming home...
In terms of former players, hard to say really. Most of the ones we'd want are because they were good, and are now probably out of our price range!

I liked Alex Jakubiak when he was on loan to us from Watford, he's still there now and not likely get a place however I'm not convinced we'd get him or Watford to agree a drop to this level.

I see some chap called Luke Howell doesn't have a club.... how about him? :grin:

I'd have taken Ayo Obileye back but I think he just signed for Maidenhead recently?

Can't think of anyone who is available or within our current budget to be honest
SUSSEX DAGGER

What about Chris Lewington or do you think we may do a Sutton and not name a sub Keeper.
Also asked on another thread what have Stevenage done with Joe White would not mind if we could do a loan deal there for a season. Then there is JMD is he still on Brighton books . Know he was at Coventry but seem to lose his place towards the end of the season.