And another one in...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

Won’t lie... not the most inspiring, 1 appearance for Aldershot
RayleighDagger1986

That's reality EssexDagger
Auntie Merge

EssexDagger! wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:10 pm Won’t lie... not the most inspiring, 1 appearance for Aldershot
He is 20 years old came through Arsenal
Youth and Ipswich under 23s.

He has potential to be an essential
part of our midfield. I hope you regret your words when we sell him on to a Championship or Premier League side in the future.
Mike the Dagger

Listen to the interview. He's a kid that just wants a chance to actually play football.
The Romford Dagger

He was, for a couple of years, very highly rated by Ipswich.

He was very unfortunate that when it was going brilliant for him in our Under 23s, he got injured and two similar players his age broke through into our first team. That was when he went to Aldershot for some actual game time but it never worked out for him there.

He’s pretty good on the ball and can pick a pass.

It’s a good move for him and for the Daggers I think.
EssexDagger!

Auntie Merge wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:31 pm
EssexDagger! wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:10 pm Won’t lie... not the most inspiring, 1 appearance for Aldershot
He is 20 years old came through Arsenal
Youth and Ipswich under 23s.

He has potential to be an essential
part of our midfield. I hope you regret your words when we sell him on to a Championship or Premier League side in the future.
I will happily eat my words, Merge! I hope that he does turn out to be a success and important player for us next season... it wasn’t a dig at the kid! Hopefully a few more bodies are brought in before the friendly games begin, obviously their will be a few trailist’s in those games too who will be looking to impress!
Lcbdagger

Whether it's just lip service or not, I'm happy seeing people come in saying they couldn't turn down a chance to play under someone like PT. That alone is a positive for me on the season ahead.
Dagger83

Anyone else feel old when he mentions hearing about PT from his dad?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
NickMurphy

No idea how any of these signings will turn out but it feels a lot like the older(ish) days when we used to sign promising youngsters from academies.

Danny Foster, Abu Ogogo and Lee Goodwin to name but three were all signed direct from academies (I think). No telling if this bunch will be anywhere near as good as those three, but it's a promising route we're going down and like a decade or so ago, I hope it works.
Diggerthedog

Mark Janney from Spurs was one too.
DagenhamDan

I like the way we are going at the moment. Very sensible given the situation. All we need now is to find another Chris Moore, Craig or Scotty. Someone from the lower leagues, and it really is the old days!
daggersjeff

This could be my "unsigned Midfielder" who will top score for us!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: