West Ham XI friendly

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Anyone on here go last night?
Who were the trialists?
DaggerJoel11

We had four trialists on show and one in particular, a centre-back wearing number five, was very good. The names of them all can be found on the West Ham website ( at https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/201 ... son-opener) but haven't been published by the Daggers.

By pre-season standards it was quite an okay game lit up in the second half by Lamar Reynolds, who scored a brilliant goal and looked like he has the makings of a real talent. Harfield was also very good and found the net well too. The Hammers were very inexperienced but it was still a good test for the team and one which I feel we'll benefit from. All in all, signs are good at this early stage.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DevonDagger

Aarran Racine was good at Forest Green and led them out at Wembley the year before they went up. The only downside is he's been out with a serious injury more or less ever since. I'd be more than happy with signing him, if he's over the injury and doesn't reoccur then it'd be great under the circumstances.
Lcbdagger

DevonDagger wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:20 pm Aarran Racine was good at Forest Green and led them out at Wembley the year before they went up. The only downside is he's been out with a serious injury more or less ever since. I'd be more than happy with signing him, if he's over the injury and doesn't reoccur then it'd be great under the circumstances.
At best a one year contact if he can prove his fitness... Won't be high wages either. Def a bit of experience to the squad if he signs
triplescarf

I thought we played well, and at times played in a way that made it look like some of the new lads have gelled quite quickly.
daggerChris

Was impressed by Khinda-John, thought he looked strong and composed. Looked a decent option alongside Davey and Pennell

Racine looked nervous when he came on and maybe he was trying a little too hard to impress, but grew into the game and his experience could be vital if signed

Thought Sach the striker that came on for Cheek looked lively. Could be a good option for us alongside Cheek or Romain up front.

Also impressed with the youngsters that played.

But it was a game against a lot of 17/18 year olds so tomorrow maybe a better test.