How many points?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggerfirst

How many points do we need to stay up?
I rekon 54.
Dagdale

I should probably think that's about right, thankfully we have a club there still to follow but blimey never known anything like this, ten days to go experimental in so many areas, whose available? what player would love a national league front window to groom up his abilities? What coach/es from other clubs would help us? Can we keep our staggered gates at a bearable level if we start on a slide? Will we become whipping boys for a fair percentage of the other 23 clubs? Will us the fans be able to keep patience for as long as it takes? These answers will slowly be put in place in the coming weeks and of course at the helm we couldn't get a couple of better chaps than Peter and Terry to see it through or at least give it their best shot, I really do believe we will hold our own!
Diggerthedog

Quietly confident we will have enough to not be fighting relegation but only If we stay injury free. With such a small a squad we will struggle if we get too many injuries, there won’t be a lack of fight with Peter and Terry in charge.
RayleighDagger1986

As long as we get more points than the team finishing 21st, then well be safe
stanton101

Touch and go for me. Given our track record with injuries.
I think we'll avoid the drop, but it'll be close, which of course is our priority.
56 points for me finishing 19th.
Lcbdagger

\I can see about 54/55 points and a final league position between 16 and 18... would be happy with that

Even if it's a really poor season, still fighting in to the last game would do me right now... as long as we're not twenty points from safety and rock bottom come Feb/March