One Game Left

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

For the away strip and then it will be changed.

In the hope that somebody listens and we can avoid another Car Crash that was the awful Green what would you like the change strip to be ?

I think the current contrasting blue is ok so would not be disappointed if we stayed with that, perhaps swapping the colour of the shirts and shorts.
Tranced

I'd like a kit with a closer fit. Clothes are generally tighter fitting now - surely it's not just me who thinks the blue one is baggy?
matt_drfc

I'd like a dark blue strip
OBD

Tranced wrote:I'd like a kit with a closer fit. Clothes are generally tighter fitting now - surely it's not just me who thinks the blue one is baggy?
Not all of us have the bodies for tight fitting clothing. Especially after a weekend of chocolate.
@OfficialBigDave
NickMurphy

Started its life at Cheltenham away and it'll end it's life at Cheltenham away.

How fitting......
Dagger In The Heart

Personally I like the yellow similar to the one worn on that momentous day at Wembley.

Don't like the current colours particularly, too close to the home kit. Have we had to wear an alternate kit at any point this season?
Auntie Merge

Dagger In The Heart wrote:Personally I like the yellow similar to the one worn on that momentous day at Wembley.

Don't like the current colours particularly, too close to the home kit. Have we had to wear an alternate kit at any point this season?
I loved our Wembley kit. Really disappointed that we never used it for our League 1 campaign.
ARNU

Tranced wrote:I'd like a kit with a closer fit. Clothes are generally tighter fitting now - surely it's not just me who thinks the blue one is baggy?
If your a fat bastard like me you look like a badly squeezed tube of toothpaste in a tight top.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
TommyD&R

Yeah we have to go back to yellow. Doubt we'll be allowed a dark blue one by the fa kit nazis because theres already too much dark blue in the home kit. And no more vandanel shirts too for the first time in about 15 years.
matt_drfc

TommyD&R wrote:Yeah we have to go back to yellow. Doubt we'll be allowed a dark blue one by the fa kit nazis because theres already too much dark blue in the home kit. And no more vandanel shirts too for the first time in about 15 years.
Vandanel and Sondico are the same company now haha
Richie

I wouldn't mind a white shirt. I really like the current home kit so hopefully Sondico keep it up in terms of design
DagenHammer87

Yellow shirts, blue shorts with yellow socks
speedy

Revert back to the Green kit.
FullMetalDagger

A white kit would be cool.

Ofc a yellow one would be welcome.
But im always up for summin different.
Mike the Dagger

It won't be white. Nightmare to keep clean ;)

We should go for retro kits based on the founding clubs. Either an Ilford style blue and white hoops, or Walthamstow Avenue, light and dark blue hoops.

For the next home kit, I am still waiting for the Dagenham FC "Middleboro" style hoop from 1977.