Spotted

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

It is one thing to wear your Daggers shirt out and about when the team are playing well and another when things are as they are now.

This thread is for where you’ve spotted a Daggers shirt or to post photos and information of where you wore a Daggers shirt that wasn’t at a Daggers match or obvious place. E.g Tescos, Charlie Browns (Thinking of Ebeneezer RIP), Nuffield Gym, Chigwell.

Keep the faith.
JFJBENSTEAD

Wearing it as I type this on honeymoon in New Zealand.
Auntie Merge

JFJBENSTEAD wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:55 am Wearing it as I type this on honeymoon in New Zealand.
Congratulations- how about a photo of you in front of an NZ landmark.

I meant to start this thread with a photo of me in a Daggers shirt next to a former Stevenage player. It will follow shortly.
Lcbdagger

Regularly wear the shirt out and about... this thread made me chuckle about it being spotted on an Island in the Maldives on Honeymoon a few years ago by another holiday maker... also a bar in Bodrum, Turkey owned by a Daggers fan from Grays.

Bit of a fan of the new 3rd kit
Auntie Merge

B12D7D24-916B-427E-AB63-2D2736277052.jpeg
Auntie Merge

This thread needs a bump. :eye:

This came up in my Facebook memories today, and I thought I'd share it. Not sure if I originally posted it on here...

This will make you laugh. I'm in a spa hotel and was in the bar with my robe over my gym kit - leggings and a daggers t shirt.

When I saw we scored I went apeshit - jumping up and down and screaming.

A man came over to me and asked if I was a daggers fan and I said yes and opened my robe to show him my tshirt.

There was an elderly man sitting behind who didn't know I had my gym kit on and apparently he almost had a heart attack because he thought I'd flashed him!!!

:grin: :pilot:
DagenhamDan

I can't take a picture as I don't take my phone but I've worn many of my Dagenham shirts to football training ever since I could remember. Either that one of the random shirts I pick up when I visit another place in the world.
Dagger42

Wear mine when I went to Universal Studios Los Angeles
BarkingRambo

Wore my Daggers cap around Kuala Lumpur. Also took one of their t shirts to Mexico on my honeymoon and wore the new blue fleece to Hogmanay in Edinburgh.

Not really seen any others abroad or anywhere. I managed to spot a Daggers scarf on the gates at Anfield a few years ago (with the volume of Hillsborough tributes that isn't an easy thing). Although not far away I sometimes see a guy walking around Woolwich in a Daggers jacket.
digdagmalc

I wore mine in Hawaii last year. Us daggers fans are pretty well travelled!
Diggerthedog

Over the years worn mine in Australia, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, India, Canada and People’s republic of Canvey Island.

Was great to see American and Canada Daggers over recently. Memphis Away now please!
Auntie Merge

photos in this thread please... we can all say we’ve worn our daggers shirts in places, but a
photo proves it (RULES, as another forum might say!)
Auntie Merge

BUMP.
This is the thread for holiday snaps and for posts of photos with former players.
Ally Fraser

Not whilst wearing a Daggers shirt. But on holiday over ten years ago in Ljubljana, Zagreb and Split, locals would always ask who my team was. Obviously nobody had ever heard of them. Then on last night in Split. Croatian barman asked, said Dagenham & Redbridge. He then reeled off about 10 players. Said he failed his degree as he spent every hour playing championship manager.