Barnet on Monday / Random thoughts

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

daggersjeff wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:25 am Think Judas finally burned his Daggers bridges after the game yesterday.

The way he came towards, grinning and blowing kisses. nothing but a scumbag!!
For me, puts him in the same bracket as that fat scottish ba'stard :angry:
Not sure what else he could do. Damned if he did, damned if he didn’t. Can you imagine the posts if he had ‘rushed off the pitch, too embarrassed to face us’?

Painting update. I blame myself for the defeat. I had to paint two layers of undercoat and sat down to see the demise of the red paint was already working - we were already a goal
up after 2 mins. Then midway through the first half I went to check the door and could see from the top of the stairs I hadn’t painted the top (the bit you never see) and it was glaringly red. Then Barnet equalised.
I sat and watched paint dry for most of the game, then we went a goal down and I checked the paint again and in the last 5 minutes covered the red completely and started painting the door blue. All the time thinking about how many times John Still’s teams let in a sloppy goal in the last few minutes, and how we would scrape an equaliser. Sadly it was too little too late.

The door is now completely blue. Second coat of colour going on today. We will win 6-0 in Saturday and start to turn our season around. COYD.