Who would we like to come back

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

I would like to see back all those fans who have deserted our beloved club over the years. The 12th man is the most important player this season COYD
daggersjeff

The Great Dave Andrews!!!
jag

Further to my previous post I would just like to say that I try to make every home game having to travel 50 miles from East Sussex and that includes the evening games, so I would love it if we could encourage some of our local fans and residents to come back old and new to get Victoria Road buzzing, we have a really good developing young team giving their all with the prospect of Peter Taylor able to buy 1 or 2 experienced additions to the squad having heard the great news of our American investors on board, HAPPY DAYS!!!
Penfold

RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:08 pm I would like to see back all those fans who have deserted our beloved club over the years. The 12th man is the most important player this season COYD
I think 1 more departure would make that happen in abundance...
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"