Team for Eastleigh

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Would you make any changes?
McQueen to start?

Where do you think our goals are going to come from?
DaggerJoel11

At this stage, with the team playing good football and getting progressively better week by week, any changes besides those that are forced, would surely be counter-productive. Peter Taylor said in an interview that Munns and Bellamy, the two recent signings, were brought in because of the increased budget however I respect him for not throwing them in straight away. It sends the right messages to both Munns and Bellamy, who know they've got to earn their places, and also the existing players whom it would be unfair to drop after a good run in form.

Personally expect us to play: Justham, Gordon, Pennell, Goodliffe, Hoyte, Harfield, Robinson, Wright, Kandi, Romain and Adeloye.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
NBDag

Keep the line up we’ve had recently and keep 4 at the back and I’ll be quite hopeful for this match. All that’s gone on with their keeper this week and some 22 year old from Sunderland coming in to replace him leaves me thinking that they could be quite vulnerable today. Let’s have em Daggers!!!
DagenhamDan

What was the McCallum red about?
Dagger83

Kicked out at Gordon as he went past him. Wasn't a red card offence I thought but there you go.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Sagres

Dagger83 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:31 pm Kicked out at Gordon as he went past him. Wasn't a red card offence I thought but there you go.
Second bookable offence.
Mark

He was miles away from making any contact. Thought it was more a frustrated air kick than anything else. Harsh.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Other then in defence we were poor today and lost to an equally poor team.
RayleighDagger1986

If the penalty was converted, i believe we would have won that today
Lcbdagger

The kind of penalty my 5 year old son would strike at me in the back garden... not entirely sure at the speed it went that it was going over the line if the keeper wasn't there and wouldn't have rolled to a stop on the line.

Adeloye's run deserved a better finish but no arguments otherwise... not much end product second half and we haven't defended crosses and headers for at least the last five or six years... that might well be generous

Shame match reports will say officially that they won the game with only ten men 😂
Dagdale

Good move by Hessenthaler bringing on Zebroski it changed their game, their team was when they'd score not if, thus they got in there eventually and won, we had our chances especially first half but we have to move on, shame cause this game rather than Tuesday night at in form Solihull would have been more for the taking.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Your right Dagdale when they made that sub they proved they had that something we dont have a clever player who knows the game inside out.

Another game where we had enough chances or could have created chances by using a better option to have been comfatable by half time.

Thought Gavin Hoyte should have been hooked before they scored not, after it. Time and again in the last 20 minutes he got caught out . That looked like tiredness to me in a game that became a bit of a slog .

Tomi again tried hard but it just aint happening for him is it ? excellent rum but no finish.

Noting to say about the penalty other then we must be close now to have missed more then scored since we have been back at this level. The record is as bad as our record of defending corners and dead balls.

The stats proved what we are all watching 12 games in lost 7 but never by more then the odd goal. In those 12 games however scored twice once.

We desperately need a Striker who knows where the goal is and is not afraid to have a dig.

Made me laugh at halftime they introduced their over 60 walking football team. Their current back four could get a game if it was not for their age they were at times that slow,sadly we never seem to play to that obvious weakness.

Frustrating result because although we were nowhere near as good second half untill they brought on the jailbird never thought we would get beat.
jag

Watched on tele should have won the game by half time and although I am a Romain fan I thought he went missing today perhaps it was the weather.