Ben Nunn

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

The latest suffer of the now famous Daggers fortnight.

Anybody have any idea when we will see the Club Captain
ThatRoundThing

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:34 am The latest suffer of the now famous Daggers fortnight.

Anybody have any idea when we will see the Club Captain
According to his Twitter he got his first 60m of the season on the 11th. 6 days ago he got engaged and the photo doesn’t appear to be in this country. That could well put him further behind in his rehab or, I speculate, maybe his injury is not responding and may require surgery. All seems very strange.
Mark

He's got patellar tendonitis as far as I know which is very hard to treat. I doubt he'd go under the knife as there is quite a low success rate for this type of injury. Convincing the body to heal is a very slow process as tendons don't have blood supply.

It could easily have flared up again. He said he was pain free after the 60 minutes which is a good sign but I doubt he can manage full training. The Heybridge game was canceled which probably hasn't helped him.
Richie

He broke his rib too, I believe the rib was keeping him out once the tendons were back to normal.
Gravy

He played for hornchurch last night although the game was abandoned after 15 mins.