In
49%
Out
51%

Total votes: 43

Lcbdagger

Re: Taylor in Taylor Out

Post by Lcbdagger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:39 pm

Understand the sentiment but if we are (even remotely seriously) deciding our future direction on how many points we take off of Wrexham, given our recent form then we are as good as finished... Much the same as deciding it hinges on the Christmas period with Orient, Barnet and Salford to play.

The team that played Gateshead could play Wrexham 100 times and would get points in maybe two or three of those games

EssexDagger!

Post by EssexDagger! » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Think we missed a trick when Billericay sacked Harry Wheeler IMO, young hungry up & coming manager, Think Maidstone have played a blinder nabbing him.

Mike the Dagger

Post by Mike the Dagger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:49 pm

EssexDagger! wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm
Think we missed a trick when Billericay sacked Harry Wheeler IMO, young hungry up & coming manager, Think Maidstone have played a blinder nabbing him.
There wasn't a vacancy.

leewilson

Post by leewilson » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:19 pm

I wasn't convinced when we appointed him. His record in recent times backs that up.

Worryingly, we seem to have got worse since the takeover has gone through. Although we've been in games up to the last 2-3, I feel we're fortunate even to have 9 points. If we hadn't have scored late against Braintree and Barrow, that league table would look a lot worse. We've not won a game comfortably yet. We've drawn a couple of games where we've scraped results. There is absolutely no way that this team with Taylor at the helm is getting near 40 points, let alone 50. There's not been enough improvement of the young players over the 15 games. He chops and changes too much. For a few weeks, Harfield will be in the team and then he'll vanish from the squad entirely for a few. That's happened to a few players. There's a lack of consistency in formation and personel and he doesn't know his best team, none of us do.

Despite the budget restraints, there will be managers out there who can get more from this group of players than Taylor is currently in my opinion. Coach he is, manager he isn't.

Has to go for me before we're already down. We took too long to sack Burnett and Still didn't have enough time to implement his way to keep us up. We'll inevitably make the same cock up again but I really hope we don't. I'll be surprised if we pick up any more than 3-4 points from our next 6 games. And then we'll really be in the shit.

He has to go....before it's too late.

EssexDagger!

Post by EssexDagger! » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:49 pm
EssexDagger! wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm
There wasn't a vacancy.
There is still no vacancy now... but I’m pretty confident that the yanks probably more than likely already have a shortlist of managers lined up as a Plan B, if this horrid form was to continue.

Diggerthedog

Post by Diggerthedog » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Anyone want to change their minds can do so.

stanton101

Post by stanton101 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Diggerthedog wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 pm
Anyone want to change their minds can do so.
Digger, you'd need a laser to get through to some on here and even then you'd struggle.

daggerfirst

Post by daggerfirst » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:37 pm

OUT. He need’s to go.