Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

Do you want Taylor in or Out

In
28%
Out
72%

Total votes: 64
Auntie Merge

Poll reopened. At this point 43% in / 57% out...

GO...!
RayleighDagger1986

Well on that display tonight. He has to feckin go.

This current squad is his choosing, no excuses about the lack of money etc. now. I dont necessarily blame the players because I think on paper its a decent squad (apart from Quigley), who I hope never plays for us again after tonight. But the tactics and formations are ancient. He's out of touch with the modern game, lacks desire and I think he's now lost the dressing room after 2 substitutions at 31 minutes. What must the players think.

I mean, how feckin wrong can your preparations and tactics be to go tits up that you have to make those changes a third into the game. Sorry Peter, your time is up. You must go for the good of this club!
Auntie Merge

:coin:
Ally Fraser

Him and Thompson need showing the door..
ARNU

I think if you just want to stay in this league forever stick with Taylor. He ain’t clever enough to get us out of it. You could give him Man City and he wouldn’t win the league. Old school old tired methods. Negative always playing for a draw zzzzzzzball at its finest.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggerman

The club are looking for a handy man/caretaker, first job should be to repaint the exit sign as brightly as possible so that Taylor can see it and start heading for it.
DevonDagger

You've got your Taylor In...
Taylor Out...
In
Out
In
Out
Shake it all about

:grin:
Auntie Merge

bumpity bump
EssexDagger!

I’d like to know who the 18 people are in the poll who thinks Taylor should stay.

It’s sad to think it but it’s clearly obviously that we are bottom of the American
Owners sporting projects, if we meant more to them, they would listen to the fans voices and act and put us out of this misery & do away with this negative out of date dinosaur managerial team. I mean what other owners/chairmen in any league across the country would tolerate such woeful results, game after game especially after such a big investment.
Dag82

This is what I don't get with regards to our owners.

They DO CARE.

Look at the investment in the ground and in the team budget, we cannot have asked for more, in terms of them putting there money, where
there mouth is.

So why are they allowing there reputations, as successful sports teams owners, to be dragged down into the mud, by this management team, who have totally & absolutely failed them, this season ??.

Remember, the pre-season talk, was that we were going to seriously challenge for promotion.

We are 18th, having won twice since September, and are nearly in the bottom 4, with over half the season gone !!.

Why are they not acting ??.

Our own commentary team, said we were dreadful today.
Blackie645

Thay get fed bull s**t by Thompson, they only want us fans when the season tickets need buying, my son and I have a season ticket I have not been since October
Auntie Merge

Dag82 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:30 pm This is what I don't get with regards to our owners.

They DO CARE.

Look at the investment in the ground and in the team budget, we cannot have asked for more, in terms of them putting there money, where
there mouth is.

So why are they allowing there reputations, as successful sports teams owners, to be dragged down into the mud, by this management team, who have totally & absolutely failed them, this season ??.

Remember, the pre-season talk, was that we were going to seriously challenge for promotion.

We are 18th, having won twice since September, and are nearly in the bottom 4, with over half the season gone !!.

Why are they not acting ??.

Our own commentary team, said we were dreadful today.
And that is part of the reason I am worried of Redbridge.
RampantDuke

Words fail me now. Dave Andrews often left it late but eventually would do the right thing. Thompson hasn’t got the stomach to sack managers by his own admission but these owners are in a different league. I am sure that if someone could be arsed to look at the stats, Dagenham and Redbridge over the past 25 years would have the highest number of losses under the fewest number of managers at any professional club in the world. I even read today that Dean Smith is under pressure at Villa, having taken them from 15th in the Championship to the Premier League in less than a year! So why is Taylor and his mates anywhere near our football club right now?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
RampantDuke

Blackie645 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:48 pm Thay get fed bull s**t by Thompson, they only want us fans when the season tickets need buying, my son and I have a season ticket I have not been since October
[/

Agreed but how can they run a successful business in the USA and still get sucked in by a barman who got promoted above his station? It beggars belief. They are investing in the ground, clubhouse and players but have spent nothing in bringing in stronger management at all levels.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Blackie645

Thompson started collecting glasses at the club, when Ron and Maureen ran the bar, back in the 70's