Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

Do you want Taylor in or Out

In
28%
Out
72%

Total votes: 64
Grimsweeper

we just need to get rid of the MD.....first team manager....physio staff.....catering franchise.....bar staff...

then we'll be ok.

i said we'll be ok....hello?....is anyone there?
Mike the Dagger

Grimsweeper wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:28 pm we just need to get rid of the MD.....first team manager....physio staff.....catering franchise.....bar staff...

then we'll be ok.

Why are we keeping the gate staff?
Dagger83

Mike the Dagger wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:28 am
Grimsweeper wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:28 pm we just need to get rid of the MD.....first team manager....physio staff.....catering franchise.....bar staff...

then we'll be ok.

Why are we keeping the gate staff?
Someone needs to make sure everyone else doesn't sneak back in.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
mickeyblue

Don't forget the toilet cleaners in carling stand
but we finished 9th!
Alan

I think we have all seen a player try to “run it off” for minutes until half time to see if they will be OK for the second half, then not reappear second half. I believe it happened in the Champions League last night.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So pre October we had no Ballanta Wilkinson or Munns and we lost games because those we did have were not good enough where it mattered,I.front of goal.

Those Players have been the reason why we have improved Saturday they were missing for either part or the entire game and were replaced by the pre October Duds.

You would have thought that they would suddenly have become better Players,Hallo they were no good then and are no good now and that is why we lost Saturday and for no other reason.

Until he gets a squad of Players who are at least good enough, in my opinion 60 % of the current bunch never have been and never will be, then he in my opinion has and is doing a fab job.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:26 pm So pre October we had no Ballanta Wilkinson or Munns and we lost games because those we did have were not good enough where it mattered,I.front of goal.

Those Players have been the reason why we have improved Saturday they were missing for either part or the entire game and were replaced by the pre October Duds.

You would have thought that they would suddenly have become better Players,Hallo they were no good then and are no good now and that is why we lost Saturday and for no other reason.

Until he gets a squad of Players who are at least good enough, in my opinion 60 % of the current bunch never have been and never will be, then he in my opinion has and is doing a fab job.
He signed these players.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Oh yes forgot DTD players like Balanta ,Wilkinson, Munns and Manny were queing up to play for us when we never had a pot to piss in. Players like them were banging the door down of The Managers Office to play for us for 75 % less then what they were at the time earning.
Lets have a debate but ffs keep things in perspective.

When you have beer money you cant order champagne,we did that the year before and owing to gross mismanagement nearly went bust.
Diggerthedog

Not trying disprove people are wrong, it’s an opinion. I’ll stick to it and laugh at you all when he gets the full monty and messes it up. Lincoln went up on a budget of £700k, I reckon Taylor was given a not to disimilar figure at the start of this season, just saying. The way I see is Taylor knew the job is getting paid for it and has in my view not been up to it.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:47 pm Not trying disprove people are wrong, it’s an opinion. I’ll stick to it and laugh at you all when he gets the full monty and messes it up. Lincoln went up on a budget of £700k, I reckon Taylor was given a not to disimilar figure at the start of this season, just saying. The way I see is Taylor knew the job is getting paid for it and has in my view not been up to it.
At the start of the season we were still asking for donations to keep the club alive.

Short memories some people.
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:32 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:47 pm Not trying disprove people are wrong, it’s an opinion. I’ll stick to it and laugh at you all when he gets the full monty and messes it up. Lincoln went up on a budget of £700k, I reckon Taylor was given a not to disimilar figure at the start of this season, just saying. The way I see is Taylor knew the job is getting paid for it and has in my view not been up to it.
At the start of the season we were still asking for donations to keep the club alive.

This kind of attitude oversaw two relegations.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:07 pm
Mike the Dagger wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:32 pm

This kind of attitude oversaw two relegations.
Huh??
BB-Dagger

I agree with MTD, the start of this campaign was nothing short of desperation to get any kind of squad together, we ended up with some good and some bad, now through shrewd investors we are beginning to make a bit of headway, yes there have been some strange selections but we as supporters have to trust those in charge of doing their best and although we may not always agree with selections and performances but we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes and can’t expect the club to spend time publicly informing supporters and opposition of the current state of the squad. Let’s make a more justified look this time next season once a fully funded campaign is in full flow. Until then can’t we just get behind the team instead of bitching with each other.
COYD
Auntie Merge

Poll reopened.
stanton101

For a while there, I was duped in to thinking he could do a job.
Knew I should have stuck with my gut instincts.
OUT.