Peter Freund - Statement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Post Reply
Bav
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Peter Freund - Statement

Post by Bav » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 am

Peter Freund said

I am excited to roll up my sleeves, continue to build on the tradition and history of this club, and create an environment at the ground which generations of supporters will continue to be proud of.

Well Peter do you know when this will be starting?

User avatar
Dagger83
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by Dagger83 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:15 am

What are you expecting? There's probably a whole host of things happening behind the scenes. A picture of him with his sleeves rolled up painting the bogs isn't going to change anything.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2169
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by Mike the Dagger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:44 am

They are meeting the Members tonight. I'd imagine that your question will be on the agenda.

Bav
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by Bav » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Thank you, Mike

Daggernewbie
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by Daggernewbie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:54 pm

Can someone please ask if they are planning a fans forum in the near future.

SUSSEX DAGGER
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 am

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by SUSSEX DAGGER » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:24 pm

What has ever came out of any fans forum ?,utterly pointless exercise and a waste of time.

NickMurphy
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by NickMurphy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:51 pm

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:24 pm
What has ever came out of any fans forum ?,utterly pointless exercise and a waste of time.
Terrific comedy night, in my opinion. Wouldn’t miss one for the world.

SUSSEX DAGGER
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 am

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by SUSSEX DAGGER » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Yes Nick look at the gems that have been thrown up at recent ones.

The Manager is leaving ,he is going because he is the most expensive Person on the Wage Bill,he has no job to go to. 10 hours later which included a nights sleep he is at Barnet.

The Club has no debt,so when the takeover is complete half the investment is needed errrr to pay off debts.

Are People really eager for anymore of this nonsense.

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2169
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by Mike the Dagger » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:55 pm

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm
Yes Nick look at the gems that have been thrown up at recent ones.

The Manager is leaving ,he is going because he is the most expensive Person on the Wage Bill,he has no job to go to. 10 hours later which included a nights sleep he is at Barnet.
Was a statement from the said manager, no one else. At the time he said it no one believed it really as he was being widely trailed as the new man at Barnet and sure enough having told a number of people one on one he had no plans he was announced the follwoing morning.
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm
The Club has no debt,so when the takeover is complete half the investment is needed errrr to pay off debts.
The club had no significant debt when taken over this time because Hopkin's money had filled the debt left by the Tamplin overspending. We were left with an unsustainable budget when Hopkin pulled out, which is why we unloaded players, asked for donations and cut back to the bone to get us through the first 9 months of 2018.
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm
Are People really eager for anymore of this nonsense.
No worries, don't go. It isn't compulsory.

SUSSEX DAGGER
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 am

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by SUSSEX DAGGER » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:55 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm
Yes Nick look at the gems that have been thrown up at recent ones.

The Manager is leaving ,he is going because he is the most expensive Person on the Wage Bill,he has no job to go to. 10 hours later which included a nights sleep he is at Barnet.
Was a statement from the said manager, no one else. At the time he said it no one believed it really as he was being widely trailed as the new man at Barnet and sure enough having told a number of people one on one he had no plans he was announced the follwoing morning.
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm
The Club has no debt,so when the takeover is complete half the investment is needed errrr to pay off debts.
The club had no significant debt when taken over this time because Hopkin's money had filled the debt left by the Tamplin overspending. We were left with an unsustainable budget when Hopkin pulled out, which is why we unloaded players, asked for donations and cut back to the bone to get us through the first 9 months of 2018.
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm
Are People really eager for anymore of this nonsense.
No worries, don't go. It isn't compulsory.
Well surprised anybody has the time to waste to be honest ,listening to the same bollocks.

As for the debt ask those 50 loyal fans who made that journey Saturday, would they have rather seen the money spent on the team rather then stashed in the bank . That team was beat before it started for no other reason then it simply was not good enough.

If we had no debt why is this sorry situation continueing

You can't question the effort but the team needs help and it needs help now.

Despite the fanfare our ambition is no higher then finishing 2oth it seems

mickeyblue
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Re: Peter Freund - Statement

Post by mickeyblue » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Yeah but where is Glenn tamplin
but we finished 9th!

Post Reply