Youngster

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
USADAGGER nick

How do we feel about the youngster turning pro. Nouble I believe is his name. Any word on quality at the youth level?
NickMurphy

Sounds like he's scored a few, which probably makes him 2nd or 3rd in the pecking order given some of the dross we've had up front in recent years.
matt_drfc

Only been at Grays and Thurrock so not an amazing level, I reckon he'll go out on loan to a conference south side next season. But you never know, Connors stepped up well, so we'll see!
matt_drfc

Also, in the 2 articles I read today, and others previously (Official & B&D Post), they call him 'Jon' Nouble, his twitter says he is called Joel Nouble... Get his name right for a start lol
Simmo

His name is Joel Jonathon Nouble. He uses his middle name rather than his first name.

I think the last player we had who didn't use his "real" first name was Junior McDougald.

I saw him play and score at Bury Town in the FA Youth cup and whilst he's built like a giant, he's not bad with the ball at his feet. He can certainly hae the ball powerfully!
matt_drfc

Simmo wrote:His name is Joel Jonathon Nouble. He uses his middle name rather than his first name.

I think the last player we had who didn't use his "real" first name was Junior McDougald.

I saw him play and score at Bury Town in the FA Youth cup and whilst he's built like a giant, he's not bad with the ball at his feet. He can certainly hae the ball powerfully!
Yeah I had a little search regarding his name and found what you said