Ebbsfleet

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Grimsweeper

im not worried about what you post.

but i would say that most people would find your posts worrying.
Diggerthedog

I’m intrigued, do explain how you find my posts worrying? Think you’re being a tad dramatic.
LondonDagger

DevonDagger wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:34 pm This thread seems to have found its way onto the Romain departure one, which is understandable given there's a link. Gonna post my response to it here anyway - focusing on Corey Whitely.

General consensus seems to be most would take Corey back in a heartbeat and 50/50 on Cheek?

It's all hypothetical and if I had to put money on it, I don't except to see either back to be honest.

I do question the overwhelming positive reaction to any potential return for Corey. He was seriously out of form when he left us, and we're talking 6 months poor form, not a patch of 6 games. Consequently he was dropped and for his final 3 months with us, only started 2 games.

He had a fresh go at it with Ebbsfleet and a good start to this season, but again he is now 8 games and counting without a goal. 4 goals and 3 assists (two of those against us!) is his tally this season so far. Not terrible but hardly spectacular.

Obviously many factors to consider, too many for me to care to list them all. But our clubs situation just prior his to departure, Ebbsfleet's recent problems that which have emerged must be considered.

However, depending on any potential wages and fee Corey would demand - should we really be bending over backwards? Is he better than what we currently have? Almost definitely, but is he the best option?

This too, is only on the basis we are looking for new players - which reading between the lines I genuinely believe so.
Agree, he wasn't bothered when we went into money trouble and seems the same situation there. Not bothered about either, but Kedwell would be a steal!
Grimsweeper

let me paint you a picture my pedigree chum.

you reference wetting knickers,sucking cocks and nonce like behavior in the space of a couple of posts.

causing Admin to edit your post (how many times is that now?)

Still, saves you from taking it down yourself with your tail between your legs i guess?

now THATS dramatic (and a tad worrying)
mickeyblue

Ffs I've ate all my popcorn.
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

Grimsweeper wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:29 pm let me paint you a picture my pedigree chum.

you reference wetting knickers,sucking cocks and nonce like behavior in the space of a couple of posts.

causing Admin to edit your post (how many times is that now?)

Still, saves you from taking it down yourself with your tail between your legs i guess?

now THATS dramatic (and a tad worrying)
Leave fatty alone lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Grimsweeper

i know, I shouldnt have pursued the point.

its like trying to play classical music to a dog.
Diggerthedog

Good to see the fatty personal abuse post is still up 3 days later (not that I give a shit) but I can’t post similar. Admin who deleted my post almost instantly has an agenda that suits them, but we knew that already. Bit like the personal agenda of posters who jump all over my posts yet don’t even post about a game we had at the weekend.
Grimsweeper

we lost to wrexham ..... it made me unhappy.

cant win them all sunshine.
BarkingRambo

A team that is higher in the league than us, scored more goals and conceded less, all while not always being paid. I would probably invite the entire squad over for a trial if they would come...except Jonathan Miles, I still have the nightmares from that Bristol game.