Erm.... Romain has gone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Would you be happy with Cheek Arnu.

Surely better then anything we got
EssexDagger!

Cheek is defo way better than anything we currently have, but I’d rather go for a striker who is a little more mobile & a bit more pace about them. IMO he come across lazy last season & gave opposing Centre Halves an easy ride...

Whitely on the other hand, I would take back tomorrow
SUSSEX DAGGER

As far as Cheek go it surely all about the service into him Essex.

Seen plenty of opportunities this year that I would have taken him.to bury and if he had only taken half of them we would not be 5 points adrift seeing as the games panned out

Anyhow let's see if this comes to anything as i am sure the story coming out of Ebsfleet is thet now find themselves in a situation we were in not so long ago
Diggerthedog

Judge this decision on the next league game? Must of dreamt the winners got £25k tomorrow. Can we afford to be that flippant. Let him go yes but without a replacement, no bloody way.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well there is more then one way to look at this.

He has been told who is coming and cant see them improving us and therefore considers us doomed.

Or reversley he considers them far better then him and does not even think it's worth staying to even fight for his place.

If it is the latter then our season could be about to take off
Dagger83

Diggerthedog wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:35 pm Judge this decision on the next league game? Must of dreamt the winners got £25k tomorrow. Can we afford to be that flippant. Let him go yes but without a replacement, no bloody way.
Must have...

Not many had much of a hope before he left so tomorrow isn't a barometer of how good this decision is.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mark

Cheek would need to work a lot harder than last season to be of any use. It's a team game and you can't just wait for service.
stanton101

Once again our timing is impeccable!
There's all types of scenarios you can put on this, but one things for sure, surely you have a replacement ready to step in when your player leaves.
Hopefully Taylor will follow Romain out the door quite soon.
EssexDagger!

Elliot seems to have now DELETED his tweet on Twitter ... the one he said about new players coming him and him not being guaranteed regular football now under Tayloy!

Very Odd
RampantDuke

EssexDagger! wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:50 pm Elliot seems to have now DELETED his tweet on Twitter ... the one he said about new players coming him and him not being guaranteed regular football now under Tayloy!

Very Odd
The club have probably got to him. They wouldn't want any fans expecting new players to come in would they? It's called managing expectations. I think the free drink next Saturday might be hard to swallow.......
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Not the only thing been deleted either.
Chalky69

It is galling to see Daggers selling off all our best players and then to see my local team Billericay buying players left right and centre and loaning players from Championship sides funded by our friend Mr Tamplin. He is obviously quite happy to plough in his millions. When will our American friends do likewise?
ThatRoundThing

People,calm down, patience is the key here. If you follow Trinity Sports Holdings on Twitter you will read that

A. The departure of Romain was Not financially driven

B.They plan on investing substantially over the coming weeks/months.

C. Please be patient until next week so we can offer our plan of attack and give you the full picture. Fair?
Sagres

ThatRoundThing wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:50 am People,calm down, patience is the key here. If you follow Trinity Sports Holdings on Twitter you will read that

A. The departure of Romain was Not financially driven

B.They plan on investing substantially over the coming weeks/months.

C. Please be patient until next week so we can offer our plan of attack and give you the full picture. Fair?
We are going to be a big club again!!
NBDag

I have faith that the Americans will bring in new and better players. But why sell to a relegation rival? It’s just bad business. Also why the day before the FA Cup match? There should be no excuse for losing today if we’re happy to flog one of our best players the day before.